Incredible

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

I found this product to do exactly as it promises. It makes my face firmer and the fine lines around my mouth and cheeks have disappeared. Wonderful product. I also use the matching eye cream which also eliminates crows feet. Highly recommended, note that I have tried perhaps at least 30 different lines of product over the last 20 years, this is the best I have found to date.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I cannot praise this serum enough. Ultra moisturizing, my skin feels very comfortable after applying it. After spending loads of money on expensive labels that don't deliver, I'm thankful I discovered Derma E. Another good product is Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 30, 2011

I have started using all of the derma -e products and this one just like all thea others is a fabulous product. I use it in conjuction with the hyluronic acid serum And I am beginning to see beautiful results in my skin and I am 67.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Dec 10, 2008

This serum is exactly what this 40 year old face needs to look 10 years younger.(at least that's what everyone else says)I think I look maybe 5 years younger, but I am not going to argue!!!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 08, 2010

smells a little weird but i love this. it's light and soft and in conjuction with the alpha lipoic c ester creme has been fading my age spots/discolorations and clearing up my skin.

Nothing that I can see

Posted by Reviewer2109917 on Oct 30, 2011

39M Caucasian. Used it with matching Peptides Plus Eye Creme and saw zero results. Smells nice though! I might suggest that when people apply face creme they are more apt to sleep on their back, which also makes facial wrinkles less visible. Otherwise, there's no reason for me to think this does anything.

DERMA E PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on May 19, 2011

EWG HAS RATED THIS PRODUCT VERY HIGH IN SAFETY.

My Mature Face

Posted by Reviewer2876132 on Jun 23, 2011

am using the reverse serum along with the reverse creme. love the fact that it is working and my face does not feel as though I have loaded my skin with a heavy cream

Starts to really work after 1 week!

Posted by Reviewer2415141 on Mar 03, 2011

I'm about to turn 28 and noticed the fine wrinkles on my forehead start to set deeper! I use mostly derma e products and haven't found one I don't like, and had this in my cabinet on standby. First, I didn't see instant results....BUT after a week or so of applying morning and night, generously, my wrinkles are back to "fine" and I think they might actually disappear altogether! Would recommend to anyone.

Okay!

Posted by Reviewer1122851 on Feb 09, 2010

No dramatic results but does maintain the few lines present; could be less fragrance also.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »