Derma E, Evenly Radiant Day Cream, SPF 15, with Vitamin C, 2 oz (56 g)

Great product!!

Posted by 5733072551932697133 on Feb 15, 2013

First time derma e user...this product is amazing!!! has my skin glowing. I have combination skin...no breakouts! Its toned my skin too...

Excellent product

Posted by 5474766510727002408 on Jan 30, 2014

After the summer of 2012 my skin was quite sun-damaged. I had brown spots on my nose and forehead, so I decided to try the Evenly radiant line. I bought the peel, toner, serum and day creme with SPF 15. I used this creme every day after toning (through fall, winter and spring; in the summer I used another product with higher SPF and then came back to this moisturizer). Using this creme along with other products from the same line I managed to get rid of all the brown spots and am still using this line to keep blemishes under control. The creme has a nice structure and is easy to spread on. It has a very mild, pleasant smell. It feels great on my skin - it causes to irritations and moisturizes very well. I also use it around the eyes and have no problems with that. The creme works well with makeup. My combination skin isn't any oilier than usual and I haven't noticed any breakouts or clogged pores because of this creme. I highly recommend it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 From Hong Kong on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.