Derma E, Makeup Remover with Chamomile and Cucumber, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 3-star

not the best

Posted by Reviewer2239723 From California on Feb 01, 2009

removes the makeup but leaves a dry feeling around my eyes

Great for sensitive eyes

Posted by Reviewer2452603 From Australia on Nov 02, 2009

It is great for sensitive eyes and removes eye make up quite well. I do however wish they would improve the packaging because it flips open easily when travelling.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3274369 From Texas on Jul 29, 2010

I don't wear makeup very often, but this does a pretty good job at getting the mascara off!

Not the same...

Posted by Reviewer2888170 From California on Jan 30, 2013

I bought this makeup remover thinking it was the same eye makeup remover I've always bought by Derma E, Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover. I couldn't find any information on this product to say otherwise so I went ahead and ordered it. I was very disappointed to find that it is not the same product, it is a different eye makeup remover with a different formulation. It is nowhere near as effective. Derma E Eyebright Remover was perfect. It made removing eye makeup a breeze. I've never found another product that has come close to it. As far as I'm concerned Evenly Radiant Makeup Remover in no way takes the place of Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover and I would return it if I could.

Okay...

Posted by Reviewer1998534 From New York on Jul 05, 2009

Works well, doesn't irritate eyes, generally not bad, just a little too sticky. I like azulene based liquid or Jason's Quick Clean eyemakeup remover pads a little better.