a gentle makeup remover

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Oct 10, 2013

goog ingredients. gentle for eyes

This remover works really well!

Posted by 5617469817942153509 on Jul 30, 2013

I have sensitive skin. I have used this make-up remover for several times. Simply rinse my face with a little amount of the remover for abt 1 minute. My face is very clean. Not drying my skin at all. Worth buying again!

Best makeup remover ever

Posted by Reviewer3104974 on Jul 20, 2013

I have sensitive eyes and this removes my eye makeup with no irritation whatsoever. Odorless, long lasting and effective.

Gentle on eyes

Posted by 5615592987636800427 on Jun 27, 2013

This eye makeup remover is so gentle on eyes. The ONLY eye makeup remover that did not sting and it takes away waterproof eyeliner as well. Will definitely repurchase.

very good

Posted by 4664149082349743250 on Jun 18, 2013

it cleans the face without leaving greasy skin

Good eyemakeup remover

Posted by Reviewer1512993 on Feb 05, 2013

This product is gentle and it works.

Not the same...

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Jan 30, 2013

I bought this makeup remover thinking it was the same eye makeup remover I've always bought by Derma E, Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover. I couldn't find any information on this product to say otherwise so I went ahead and ordered it. I was very disappointed to find that it is not the same product, it is a different eye makeup remover with a different formulation. It is nowhere near as effective. Derma E Eyebright Remover was perfect. It made removing eye makeup a breeze. I've never found another product that has come close to it. As far as I'm concerned Evenly Radiant Makeup Remover in no way takes the place of Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover and I would return it if I could.

virker godt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

fjerner øyesminke lett. god og dryg

gel-like

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

My girlfriend uses this. This is her second order. She likes how gently and how easily it removes her eye makeup. She said she would have preferred it to be less of a gel and more of a liquid.

Great product

Posted by 5072388207091668306 on Oct 15, 2012

I'm happy with this purchase. The liquid is colourless and jelly-like, it removes the waterproof make-up very gently and doesn't need to be removed afterwards, as it is with milk or cream. The liquid doesn't sting the eyes and moisturizes the skin round the eyes.