Very good product!

Posted by beautybymissl on Aug 16, 2012

I have been using this makeup remover over a month and I love it. It takes off all those crazy eye makeup looks and doesn´t leave my skin feeling either dry or oily. If it gets in the eye then it might sting for a second. It doesn´t irritate my eyes.

Great product

Posted by 5072388207091668306 on Oct 15, 2012

I'm happy with this purchase. The liquid is colourless and jelly-like, it removes the waterproof make-up very gently and doesn't need to be removed afterwards, as it is with milk or cream. The liquid doesn't sting the eyes and moisturizes the skin round the eyes.

The perfect eye makeup remover

Posted by Reviewer1525337 on Dec 17, 2011

Finally found the right type of eye makeup remover. Not oily not stinging at all. Smells great and if u still insist, a quick rinse with clear or tap water after using does great. Will surely get again!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Dec 25, 2011

Gentle, clear eye-makeup remover. Does not irritate even my sensitive dry eyes, I recommend!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1828334 on Dec 25, 2011

I've tried it only once, because I put on cosmetics celdom. I think I like it, it removed the makup and my eyes were not irritaeted or itchy.

great makeup remover

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Jan 19, 2012

gentle and efficient at removing eye makeup.

Happy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012

This is one of the best eye makeup removers, ever! Silky, thorough, and does not irritate the eyes at all.

I'll keep using it

Posted by Reviewer1724257 on May 10, 2011

It really cleaned my heavy eye make-up without leaving my skin oily. It's water based and you really feel your face is clean. I'll keep using this product.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on May 30, 2011

One of the best eye make-up removers I ever had. Pleasant refreshing effect!

Does the work!

Posted by TuridLaila on Jun 01, 2011

It`s the perfect makeup remover! Fragrance-free, which is very important for me. My eyes dosn`t handle frangrance at all. If i get THIS remover in my eye i can feel it a little, but my eyes handle it very well. It`s just to keep the eyes closed until you have washed the remover away. And off course - i love the price!