Scarring from usage

Posted by Lolita on Oct 14, 2014

My skin was clear until the day that I bought this. After 3 times of usage within 3 weeks my skin is worse.I don't understand why people say it's good. Now I'm left with burn like scar on my chin and side of nose. I guess peels are not for me.

The real AHA

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Jul 31, 2010

I believe it contains what it says, which is AHA. The product is not too strong, gentle enough yet effective. Apply at night and I can see some improvement the next morning - keeps your skin from 'deteriorating' while you sleep.

Left me smooth as a baby's . . . .

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 08, 2009

I'm so glad I tried this product; I put it on one night after washing my face and neck and applied liberally. I finally washed it off late the next morning and my face has been so soft and smooth for days! I will definitely reorder this!

renove en douceur

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012

Très bonne surprise que ce produit. Je cherchais une alternative naturelle aux crèmes de parapharmacie du genre Triacnéal, je l'ai trouvé en ce gel crème contenant 5% d'acide glycolique. La texture est agréable et tout de même hydratante et nourissante du à la présence d'huile de jojoba et extraits végétaux. Il picote très légèrement à l'aplication pas cela passe vite. Il ne graisse pas trop la peau. Au reveil belle peau. Je l'utilise 2 fois par semaine, mes cicatrice d'acné s'éstompent en douceur mais je ne peux dire si cest ce produit ou l'association avec tout les autres produits utilisés... Point négative: présence inutile de silicone. Dans tout les cas produit très agréable à utiliser.

Terrible for the skin

Posted by 4838920470708697139 on Jun 02, 2014

I used this overnight on Sunday night and woke up the nexty morning in a horrific outbreak, looks like my skin was burnt. My face is covered in tiny bumps and pimples, i havent looked like this since i was a teenager. Awful product. No more of this stuff, im sticking to Korean products. :(

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1689881 on Nov 26, 2009

I like the way this product is used only once or twice a week at night, yet it is very effective with no irritation.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on May 13, 2009

great for gentle exfoliating...and as always, I herb is the best for customer service!

Peeling

Posted by Reviewer3050222 on Nov 09, 2011

Not use long, the result yet. Expect a slightly different and better result.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2155871 on Feb 14, 2011

This fluid is quite greasy an I'm not sure it exfoliates well enough

i even havent get this order till now

Posted by 4909010556103924332 on Sep 22, 2013

and even nobody answer on my mails from customer service