Packaging and formula have changed

Posted by 5167995552961317466 on Jan 09, 2017

I've bought this treatment 4 times, because, obviously, I found it effective and enjoyable to use. Now, on the 4th bottle, the packaging is different and, unfortunately, the formula seems to have changed too. It's stickier than the previous one and this makes me very unhappy, seeing as the light consistency had been the main reason for switching to this from Paula's Choice AHA gel. Will not repurchase.

Not suitable for oily skins

Posted by Gabriel-C-A on Jul 15, 2014

I bought this product mainly because I have already used successfully other Alpha Hydroxy Acid products for my skin. But i was highly disappointed, mainly because the product advertises that is suitable for all skin types witch doesn't seen true to me. This product is too oily for my skin and made my dark spots worse and brought up some acne too. Also, it's not strong enough for me, but it could be suitable for people with more sensitive skin and less experience with AHA containing products. On the plus side it doesn't have any smell witch is a big plus for me and the bottle with the dispenser makes it easier to use. So if you have dry or normal skin this may help you, but I wouldn't buy it for oily skin.

Too greasy for my face, no effect

Posted by 4848167118673512745 on May 14, 2014

Disappointed. I do not like the texture, it makes my face greasy (although I have a dry skin), I don't like how my skin looks in the morning after I've applied this the night before and first of all don't see any results although I've applied it every other day for about two weeks. I won't repurchase.

no affect what so ever

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Nov 20, 2015

i will not buy again

can't find the effect

Posted by Reviewer1581850 on Oct 30, 2012

Well, can't find any good results after using it.

Not so sure yet

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

I've only been using the overnight peel for a couple of weeks, twice a week. I haven't noticed any difference yet.

DERMA E OVERNIGHT PEEL

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014

It doesn't work for me.

bad

Posted by 5228191227263644030 on Jul 30, 2014

i have sensetive skin and it burnt my skin

Scarring from usage

Posted by Lolita on Oct 14, 2014

My skin was clear until the day that I bought this. After 3 times of usage within 3 weeks my skin is worse.I don't understand why people say it's good. Now I'm left with burn like scar on my chin and side of nose. I guess peels are not for me.

The real AHA

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Jul 31, 2010

I believe it contains what it says, which is AHA. The product is not too strong, gentle enough yet effective. Apply at night and I can see some improvement the next morning - keeps your skin from 'deteriorating' while you sleep.