Unpleasant smell

Posted by 4857236645280697433 on Feb 11, 2016

Not so pleasant smell. See no improvement after the 1st jar

after 3 months of using got allergic reaction

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Dec 23, 2015

after 3 months of using got allergic reaction - my face went bright red with small rush dots all over the face, the faced itched horribly for 3 days, after 3 days decided to put the creme again and the allergic came back. beware.

Dermatitis

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This MIGHT be a product that will work for you, but for me it unfortunately didn't. After couple of weeks of using it, it gave me an itchy, red rash. I stopped using the products, and the allergy disappeared and when I tried again, it came back. Therefore, I cannot use this product and will not repurchase it. I'm not saying it's bad, but id didn't suit my skin.

mal

Posted by burbujita on Nov 13, 2014

Poco hidratante, no me gusta como.deja.la piel, sin resultados.

not great

Posted by 5587155839687067722 on May 20, 2014

I didn't like the smell, and the creme is a bit too thick for me. Also, I think it broke me out (though I'm not certain because I also changed my foundation at the time..) I gave it to a friend, but she didn't like it either. Overall, was a miss for me. Too bad.

BAD/ Not for me...

Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 18, 2014

This made my skin break out and left it looking greasy... NOT GOOD! There were so many great reviews! Very disappointed with this! :-(

Don't like it, made me break out

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jan 18, 2014

I wanted to get a moisturizer, save money (I was using the Devita Serugel which seemed a bit pricey), and this moisturizer made me break out right away. I tried this alone, with the Orjene serum, Orjene serum alone... Nothing helps, I'm still breaking out. Was NOT breaking out at all with Serugel. Back to Serugel it is... Also, the look and smell of this cream were not appealing - brownish color, smell was off like this cream was spoiled after a few months. I ended up tossing it in the end.

放在脸上会火辣辣的

Posted by 4750416829007378972 on Aug 16, 2013

用了一次,刚涂上去火辣辣的,我想可能是果酸在作用,可是过了一会儿,满脸又红又烧,就马上洗掉了,没有任何其它效果,现在闲置了

Very strong lavender smell + irritates my skin

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jun 05, 2013

This creme smells strongly, not for the faint! I don´t mind it, although I am not a lavender fan, so it is a bit annoying, especially as it lingers for quite some time. The product also forms a little oily "puddle" as well, maybe because of the lack of proper emulgators (which is a good thing in natural cosmetics, of course.) The texture is creamy but absorbs surprisingly quickly, which is a bonus. This seems to cause little bumps on my face, not zits but more like an allergic reaction. I don´t think this is a product for me, but for others it seems to work wonders.

Not for me !!

Posted by 4828700449742479141 on Sep 21, 2012

I really want to say that this was the product was for me - but I cant - I did see a difference in my skin nearly immediately but after using it for a month I broke out with awful large painful "blind" pimples. I dont know whether I was using too much of the cream, therefore it was too active for my skin. But please try it you may have great results with it !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »