not that good

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

it got dimeticone a form of silicone thats why alot of people think it makes your skin smooth for my skin it creates more oil since silicone traps skin from breathing.

I wanted to love this...but the smell...

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 12, 2011

I ordered this and used it only once. First, the positive. I really could feel an immediate positive change in my skin tone--the cream was light, but my skin felt almost tighter, but not dry. I used it along with the matching serum. Even though it felt like it would be great for my skin, I had to wash it off within about 15 minutes because of the perfumey smell. It has a chemical/synthetic floral type fragrance, which I really have a hard time with. I am sensitive to synthetic perfumes and within a few minutes of application I began to taste it--that's always a clue for me! I emailed the company and asked them to please either remove the fragrance altogether, or replace it with something 100% natural. Until then, I will have to keep looking for something else.

good

Posted by Reviewer2695879 on Apr 11, 2010

Too heavy for my oily skin. Didn't notice any real improvements to wrinkled skin, but discontinued early because of pimples. Probably great for dry skin.

I can see visible improvement

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Nov 05, 2008

I can see visible improvement on the lines and scared areas of my face but am a bit concerned that some of the ingredients are not as safe as Derma-e claims. See the web site "skin deep" for an analysis.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Dec 07, 2009

I love the tingling sensation when applied but it seems to have done nothing for me.

This is a good facecream - but has silicone :(

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Apr 25, 2014

This is a fine face-cream, but after a few days it seemed to leave a film of stuff on my face - later found it contains silicone. Not something I would want to put on my face too regularly, and may not be good for long-term healthy skin.

No results yet

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

It's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen any improvement in the sagging around the jowl and neck area. However, the moisturizer and firming serum are reasonably priced, so I'm going to continue using them for another couple of months or so.

Pros and Cons

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 18, 2014

A bit sticky, a little smelly (3 stars). However, in just a week I noticed an overall firmness to my 45 year old skin. Worked even better on my chest/neck area. I wash my face with warm water and Dove soap. (Always have.) Then I rinse with cool water to close my pores and use a toner. I put on the DERMA E, but absolutely have to follow up with a light oil free face moisturizer. This makes my skin dry and tight, so I need the moisturizer to get my make up to smooth out and because I like to hydrate my skin. Hope this review helps! I would recommend you give it a try. A little goes a long way. :)

stinks

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

I did not like the smell of the cream.

Hidratacion cero

Posted by 5481426265529741988 on Jul 14, 2014

Bueno,pues no puedo opinar sobre esta crema porque solo la he usado dos veces. Mi piel es mixta. Tengo grasa en la zona T y el resto tira a seca. Y cuando me he puesto esta crema...mis mofletes se han resecado, me ha salido como un eczema, asi que he vuelto a la hidratante que tenía y se me ha quitado. Asi que no se si reafirma la piel porque ahora no la puedo usar. La dejaré para invierno, pero yo creo que no me va a funcionar tampoco. La crema es de un color raro y un olor raro tambien, pero me imagino que al ser los ingredientes naturales es normal.