Great for fine lines

Posted by 4674110962008619232 on Nov 09, 2015

My bf loves this moisturiser. His skin has become a lot softer in a matter of weeks and fine lines on his face are not so prominent anymore. The scent is not too nice though.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

I can't say that my skin feels younger after use, but it moisturises good.

Great Product

Posted by 5614503922008432534 on Aug 25, 2015

I've just ordered my second pot of this as loved the first. I was sending 4X as much on fancy branded moisturizers but this is better. It's very light on your skin and has no fragrance. I'm 40 years old and recently got asked for ID going into a casino - so I guess it really works!!

Not sure yet

Posted by 4805971528941426979 on Mar 04, 2015

I purchased this cream after very good reviews and using it for about a week now. I like the gentle smell of it and how easy it applies however my skin does not feel moisturised enough with it, after an hour I feel urge to apply some cream on my face again. I do not have sensitive or very dry skin, though it feels dry and a bit itchy with this cream. Maybe it is better for a summer time and too light for winter. I am not giving up, will continue to use for a while.

BUENA CREMA

Posted by 4626865449298951584 on Feb 21, 2015

Esta crema es un poco untuosa cuando la coges del envase, pero al aplicarla en la piel se absorbe rápidamente y no deja sensación grasa. Mi piel es mixta-grasa y me va bien, la aplico por la mañana y por la noche y no me saca brillos. Tiene un olor raro, no se describirlo, no lo asocio a nada. Las primeras veces escuece un poco en la piel, supongo que será por el ácido glicólico, no he notado ningún efecto especial después de gastar todo el bote. Pero la volveré a comprar seguro.

Muy buena,

Posted by Maruchi on Feb 16, 2015

Tengo la piel mixta, sensible y con algo de rosácea, me hidrata bastante la piel, la deja mas tersa ( no se si será un efecto flash) y no me saca granos, hay días que al ponérmela me pica un poco, pero se pasa a los pocos segundos y no me saca ninguna rojez, dicen que es una copia de una crema de Perricone, pero no se cual es, volveré a repetir.

Strong smell

Posted by 5543893091265023310 on Feb 04, 2015

This is definitely not your store bought creme. The smell is kind of strange and not fragranced. But once you apply it to the face, it is nice and moisturizing. I would recommend.

A moisturizer that actually has a noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used this moisturizer almost daily for a month or so and I do notice that my skin is clearer, I am also using other products but I really like this moisturizer. Also works under make-up but might need something heavier if you have dry skin, not ideal for winter! Still, great product.

Good cream

Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Jan 01, 2015

This is a good cream, but I react when I got this one, no lid to open like on other products, this was open already, maybe I got a used product?? I dont know, but like the cream.

Derma E Moisturizer

Posted by 5510171129265628903 on Oct 29, 2014

Good for Daily Moisturizer! Recommended!