Derma E, Firming Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Derma E DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum

Posted by Reviewer2427644 on Jul 26, 2011

I love how lightweight this is. Smells good and I can see a difference in the morning -- definitely smooths lines and the skin's surface.

Everything together

Posted by Reviewer1704024 on Aug 22, 2011

Research says this is a winning combination. I have not had it long enough to tell a difference, but trust the product line

good even for undereye area

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Feb 01, 2010

i am using this everynight and sometimes daytime. it does not break me out and calms my skin. use the cream if you have dry skin. this is for oily and comination skintypes..

I LOVED this until I suddenly because allergic

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 24, 2011

This serum was amazing, and I loved using it. Smoother skin, glowing in fact. But something weird happened.....I went to Mexico for a week and didn't bring the DermaE products with me. When I returned, I started using them again and I broke out into a terrible rash! Somehow over that week I turned allergic to the serum and all the other DermaE products. I left to serum for almost a year and just tried using it again and same problem. Puffy face for 3 days, dried skin, itchy, a mess! I don't know what happened and I am very sad that it seems that I can't use this serum anymore because when I did, I was glowing!

Live up to my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1793288 on Mar 03, 2011

Just got the product a few days ago and can already see te difference. Not greasy, and leaves the skin beautiful and soft.