Derma E, Firming Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Everything together

Posted by Reviewer1704024 on Aug 22, 2011

Research says this is a winning combination. I have not had it long enough to tell a difference, but trust the product line

good even for undereye area

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Feb 01, 2010

i am using this everynight and sometimes daytime. it does not break me out and calms my skin. use the cream if you have dry skin. this is for oily and comination skintypes..

I LOVED this until I suddenly because allergic

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 24, 2011

This serum was amazing, and I loved using it. Smoother skin, glowing in fact. But something weird happened.....I went to Mexico for a week and didn't bring the DermaE products with me. When I returned, I started using them again and I broke out into a terrible rash! Somehow over that week I turned allergic to the serum and all the other DermaE products. I left to serum for almost a year and just tried using it again and same problem. Puffy face for 3 days, dried skin, itchy, a mess! I don't know what happened and I am very sad that it seems that I can't use this serum anymore because when I did, I was glowing!

Firming

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

It really firms the skin and if this is what you are looking for - go for it. But didn't moisturize well my skin.

Nice texture

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Feb 20, 2012

Just starting using this, so I don't know if I'll notice any difference. It absorbs well, doesn't feel oily and is lightly scented. I seem to be breaking out a bit, but have to see whether this is from the serum or from not eating so well lately.