Derma E, Firming Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

I LOVED this until I suddenly because allergic

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 24, 2011

This serum was amazing, and I loved using it. Smoother skin, glowing in fact. But something weird happened.....I went to Mexico for a week and didn't bring the DermaE products with me. When I returned, I started using them again and I broke out into a terrible rash! Somehow over that week I turned allergic to the serum and all the other DermaE products. I left to serum for almost a year and just tried using it again and same problem. Puffy face for 3 days, dried skin, itchy, a mess! I don't know what happened and I am very sad that it seems that I can't use this serum anymore because when I did, I was glowing!

So far...So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2254900 on Jun 22, 2013

This is my very first time using a serum, but this product has really brought about quite a visible difference in the clarity and firmness of my skin in a very short time. I plan to make it a routine part of my daily skin care regimen.

It's worth a try

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

I've been using the firming serum for a couple of weeks. I haven't noticed any difference yet. I'm 64 years old, and have some sagging in the jowl and neck area. I was hoping to see some firming there, but nothing yet.

Would have loved this if it weren't for the perfumey smell

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 12, 2011

I tried this once and although my skin felt awesome and toned, the smell was too chemical/synthetic for me. I wrote the company and asked them to please replace the fragrance they are using with something 100% natural, or to remove it all together. Bummer.

Posted by 5424095121447291086 on Jan 06, 2014

It has a very light texture and it hydrates my skin in a very delicate way. When I started using it I had big issues with my skin as I get easily irritated from bad products. Now everything is back to normal, if not even better than ever. I use this in combination with the Derma E Overnight Peel and I feel my skin is softer and cleaner than it has been in years.