OK, not great

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using this for some time and can't see any noticable difference in my skin unfortunately. Texture is light and readily absorbed but not very moisturizing. Will continue to use and hope for some results.

Hmmm...

Posted by Reviewer1378477 on Oct 19, 2010

Doesnt impress me and I dpn't seemed to notice any difference after 2weeks. Would try to use it for another month or so.

Bad reaction

Posted by 5721691724584999960 on May 25, 2016

After using this product my face and neck broke out into a itchy rash. After a few weeks I tried using it again, this time just on my hands. Again I developed an itchy rash that lasted a few days. Not sure what it is about this serum because I have used many other products over the years without an adverse reaction.

excellent mositurizer

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Mar 16, 2016

I use it for the mositurizing daily and also because it DMAE and Vitamin C. I am 63 years old and interested in using these products to keep my skin supple.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Mar 06, 2014

it has very nice smell and feel really fresh. smells lemeonish herb and not too rich and not too light. love the smell and texture. wanna get other product as well

Very good!

Posted by 5282819684656235401 on Mar 20, 2014

I like this product, my face are better since I started to use it.

Love it!!!

Posted by 5359521090488520915 on May 28, 2014

It was my first time purchasing this based on iherb reviews. I have no regrets at all! It is so effective!! I've been using for a month now and I love it, it makes my skin feel smooth and glowing and not the least bit oily. I used it at night only initially then it was so good that I started to use it in the morning as well and it works very well and makes a smooth nice base for my tinted sunblock to go on. Seems to help balance the oil on my face and really makes the blemishes fade away faster over a period of use leaving glowing beautiful skin. I love this!!! Very good price too.

love it

Posted by 4789363856603435622 on Dec 17, 2014

I am using this now for almost a year and i like it very much. This is one of the products which does not give me outbreaks, so i will stay with it.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 23, 2011

leaves skin super soft, not greasy, maybe not hydrating enough on its own, but definitely good as a serum.

good!!