Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

No good

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Jan 30, 2015

The beads don't do any exfoliating and made my face bright red every time I used, maybe an allergic reaction, not sure, wont be buying again, back to my MD Formuations again.

gentle scrub

Posted by miracle on Jan 28, 2014

I like derma e most of all cosmetics here, very good remedie with great pineapple smell) mmmm!

Extremely disappointing product and waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2624415 on Dec 31, 2013

While this scrub smells nice, it barely exfoliates the skin and is very oily. Not only is it strange an exfoliant has oil in it, it is the number one ingredient listed after water, so way too much. Also, it is safflower oil, not olive or coconut oil or grapeseed, something that might be good for the skin, they went for the cheap instead. I never break out ever, but I did with this product, lilkely because I just put cooking oil mixed with water on my face and a few grains of sand (not literally) sprinkled in, not enough to do any good though. If anything I have dry skin too, but this is just too much oil. Also, I felt no action at all from the enzymes or papaya, perhaps the excess of oil renders them useless.

derma e fruit enzyme facial

Posted by BadgerMedicine on Nov 29, 2013

This scrub doesn't have enough "dead sea salts" in it to scrub with. I love most all derma e products I"ve purchased at iherb...this one was a disappointment however.

ok

Posted by happydays on Nov 20, 2013

good scrub..but not my favourite one..

Love this scrub

Posted by 5271523518420805824 on Oct 16, 2013

My dark marks left behind from breakouts & period pimples have begun to fade. BIG difference! I use this along with the matching mask and Evenly Radiant (or Vitamin A & Glycolic) Toner

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Sep 30, 2013

Derma E is such a great line. I use this scrub in the shower daily. Leaves skins clean and refreshed. Will buy again.

Clear Skin

Posted by Reviewer2640849 on Aug 19, 2013

This product line seems to work great on my skin! I love the scrub, its the first Derma E product I ever bought. I have big pores, sensitive (but usually clear), pale skin. I get little red bumps but never really zits. This product makes my pores clear and stops red bumps!

exellent!

Posted by ulanika on Feb 14, 2013

Wonderful smell, skin after this scrub is soft and tender, cleans deeply and feels very good in general

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »