Very Good scrub

Posted by Reviewer1740832 on May 17, 2009

Excllent product, would recommend it. If you need a good and not expensive scrub this is it.

exellent!

Posted by ulanika on Feb 14, 2013

Wonderful smell, skin after this scrub is soft and tender, cleans deeply and feels very good in general

Clear Skin

Posted by Reviewer2640849 on Aug 19, 2013

This product line seems to work great on my skin! I love the scrub, its the first Derma E product I ever bought. I have big pores, sensitive (but usually clear), pale skin. I get little red bumps but never really zits. This product makes my pores clear and stops red bumps!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1910736 on Nov 01, 2011

It'll my second time I order this scrub. I love it. It smells very nice and does the job well. I have mixed type of skin and I'm very happy with the result. Skip feels very soft and refreshed after the use. Would recommend to the future buyers.

Derma E facial scrub

Posted by Reviewer1558871 on Feb 16, 2012

Use all the Derma E Products........ Love them.....

great smell, good results

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

only problem i had with this product was with the actual scrubby bits in the scrub, i wish there were more of them. i feel like i can't exfoliate as well because there are not as many little grits in it as i would like... But it smells fantastic and it does leave my skin feeling super soft, and moisturized (which i didn't get from my old scrub), so it is doing it's job.

Extremely disappointing product and waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2624415 on Dec 31, 2013

While this scrub smells nice, it barely exfoliates the skin and is very oily. Not only is it strange an exfoliant has oil in it, it is the number one ingredient listed after water, so way too much. Also, it is safflower oil, not olive or coconut oil or grapeseed, something that might be good for the skin, they went for the cheap instead. I never break out ever, but I did with this product, lilkely because I just put cooking oil mixed with water on my face and a few grains of sand (not literally) sprinkled in, not enough to do any good though. If anything I have dry skin too, but this is just too much oil. Also, I felt no action at all from the enzymes or papaya, perhaps the excess of oil renders them useless.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Sep 30, 2013

Derma E is such a great line. I use this scrub in the shower daily. Leaves skins clean and refreshed. Will buy again.

Love this scrub

Posted by 5271523518420805824 on Oct 16, 2013

My dark marks left behind from breakouts & period pimples have begun to fade. BIG difference! I use this along with the matching mask and Evenly Radiant (or Vitamin A & Glycolic) Toner

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »