wonderful

Posted by 5667959598602947588 on Nov 30, 2015

I have a super sensitive skin but this cleanser is just amazing! My skin looks smooth and acne-free!! just love it.

Best of the best

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

I simply love everything about this product! It gently exfoliates, prevents breakouts and makes your skin very fresh. I am using it for over 3 years and will continue to do so;)

Gran producto

Posted by 4710491841250346028 on May 14, 2015

Este limpiador es excelente. Me encata cómo me deja la piel, super limpia y suave. Además el ácido gicólico es como un exfoliante químico por lo que para las personas con manchas va genial. Llevo usandolo 1 mes y es increible. Tenía manchas pequeñas y han desaparecido!!! las demás han disminuido mucho. Excelente producto.

Excellent product to keep pimples at bay

Posted by 4963809954028259404 on Apr 26, 2015

Really love this cleanser - such a great value for money product. I noticed my skin cleared up and stayed clear while using this product, when I finished it I thought I would have a break and try something different - but my skin got worse again, so I definitely know the cleanser works! Have reordered my third one now.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Apr 16, 2015

Will buy more.

Gentle but exfoliating

Posted by Loredana on Mar 14, 2015

I love american large sizes of cleansers.It means I can use more or less due to occasion. Sometimes I use a little bit just to refresh my face(usually in the morning) and a little more in the evening to wash of the milk residues. The peel of effect is here, but I don't feel it or see it. I touch it. I love touching may face skin after using this cleanser.

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by 4740777592844916963 on Jan 02, 2015

BUEN PRODUCTO. TODAVIA NO LO HE USADO MUCHO PERO ME GUSTA. SIN DUDA REPETIRÉ

derma E glycolic

Posted by Reviewer2095783 on Dec 22, 2014

Love this product. It works as good as the one from the salon which cost 3x's more.

No está mal

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Limpia bien y no es agresivo pero no me termino de acostumbrar al modo de uso (con la cara seca y no hace espuma). Prefiero otros formatos

Nothing special

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014

It was an ok cleanser, very gentle. It claims to help unclog pores and shed dull cells on the skin; that did not happen for me. Not the best, but certainly not horrible. I find it a bit expensive for the quantity of product it has.