Great Hand and Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1258681 on Mar 17, 2009

I started using this product several months ago and I am pleased with the results. It moisturizes my dry skin and is light and non greasy. It is nice to find a product that works on older skin and is not heavily scented.

I love this lotion

Posted by Reviewer1920842 on Jun 20, 2009

This lotion is perfect. It is fragrance free and absorbs quickly.

Moisturising and Super Gentle

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Nov 23, 2009

True that it smells a bit strange with its original mixture smell. However, it is fine as you'll only notice the smell putting your skin really close to your nose. Otherwise, you just feel that you've applied a total scent-free milky lotion. It's wonderful for me as I have a very sensitive nose.

Love Derma e

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on May 14, 2009

I use a lot of derma e products--I trust the company and the quality of ingredients they use. The body lotions are no exception.

Excellent value for the money.

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Apr 05, 2011

The best moisturizer I have ever used. Buy it before the cost goes 'sky high'.

average,

Posted by Reviewer1563404 on Apr 27, 2010

it isn't great, but acceptable quality. texture of the cream is maybe too hard. it doesn't smoothly soaked into the skin

Smells weird

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Feb 26, 2011

There is no added fragrance in this lotion, but with the weird raw chemical smell, I wish I had gone for the version that had fragrance. Minus one star for that. I removed another star because it was not moisturizing enough for my really dry hands, which is what I bought this product for (I don't use this for the body, so I can't say how well it works for that, but I wouldn't use this for the body because of the smell anyways). I'm disappointed because the ingredients are fantastic. Won't buy again.

Nourishing Hand cream!

Posted by Reviewer1774936 on Mar 18, 2011

I keep mine next to my Giovanni handwash in the kitchen. As a mum I am ALWAYS washing dishes, washing hands and suffer from terribly dry hands. Use throughout the day and love it!! Fast absorbing with a pleasant non oily formula.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Dec 21, 2010

This lotion is the best it's fragrance free it's non irritating and has anti aging ingredients. I am so happy iherb carries it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2075220 on Oct 31, 2010

Have one at my night table so its the last thing I use before I go to bed:) And one in the bathroom...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »