Great Hand and Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1258681 on Mar 17, 2009

I started using this product several months ago and I am pleased with the results. It moisturizes my dry skin and is light and non greasy. It is nice to find a product that works on older skin and is not heavily scented.

Moisturising and Super Gentle

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Nov 23, 2009

True that it smells a bit strange with its original mixture smell. However, it is fine as you'll only notice the smell putting your skin really close to your nose. Otherwise, you just feel that you've applied a total scent-free milky lotion. It's wonderful for me as I have a very sensitive nose.

I love this lotion

Posted by Reviewer1920842 on Jun 20, 2009

This lotion is perfect. It is fragrance free and absorbs quickly.

Excellent value for the money.

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Apr 05, 2011

The best moisturizer I have ever used. Buy it before the cost goes 'sky high'.

Love Derma e

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on May 14, 2009

I use a lot of derma e products--I trust the company and the quality of ingredients they use. The body lotions are no exception.

average,

Posted by Reviewer1563404 on Apr 27, 2010

it isn't great, but acceptable quality. texture of the cream is maybe too hard. it doesn't smoothly soaked into the skin

Smells weird

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Feb 26, 2011

There is no added fragrance in this lotion, but with the weird raw chemical smell, I wish I had gone for the version that had fragrance. Minus one star for that. I removed another star because it was not moisturizing enough for my really dry hands, which is what I bought this product for (I don't use this for the body, so I can't say how well it works for that, but I wouldn't use this for the body because of the smell anyways). I'm disappointed because the ingredients are fantastic. Won't buy again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Mar 11, 2012

Love it to bits! My skin is smoother and moisture for a longer period of time.

The Best Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2665523 on Feb 15, 2012

I love this lotion as an all over face, body and hand cream. Non-greasy and no scent. Goes a long way.

Very nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013

It's really emollient and has a very faint smell. Makes skin really soft and the moisture lasts for almost 2 days. The only thing I can complain about is that the pump broke during shipping, I know it's not iHerb fault but still... it's difficult to use now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »