EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$23.60

$29.50

Savings of: $5.90 (20% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

*meh*

Posted by Reviewer2742095 on Mar 12, 2010

No problems with delivery, but i'm not so amazed at the product itself. I'd read a LOT of great reviews for it (it had like 4.5/5 stars from something like 38 customers. So i'm just going to guess it doesn't do wonder on my skin. It's not very hydrating for me, nor does it plump my skin. It smells sweet though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice...

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

...but not great. Good texture, smooth and creamy. Goes on well and isn't greasy. My skin feels slightly dry when I wake up, however, which is strange. So not sure if this is working properly for me and I may try another of Derma E's night creams next time.

Was this review helpful to you?

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2863528 on Oct 18, 2011

Love this range! works really well and my skin still feels moist in the morning

Was this review helpful to you?

Softening but Stifling

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012

While a seemingly great product, ingredient-wise, the scent is a bit strong and does not dissipate. I could not continue using it so I passed it on to a family member who likes it just fine.

Was this review helpful to you?

Ni excelente, ni pésima

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Oct 27, 2013

Huele bien, pero se me queda muy corta de hidratación, sobre todo si se me da por ponerla de día. A los 5 minutos me noto la piel tirante. Tengo 32 y la piel seca.

Was this review helpful to you?

ESPERABA MAS

Posted by INMA24 on Jan 16, 2015

Tenía puestas unas espectativas muy altas para este producto pero me ha decepcionado. A mi me gusta que las cremas de noche sean untuosas y esta crema no lo es. Para pieles secas y maduras (41 años) opino que se queda corta. Puede que en verano vaya bien. Yo la he utilizado en otoño invierno y no he notado cambios en mi piel e incluso tenía que reforzarla con algún aceite. Creo que no repetiré por lo menos para los menos de frío.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-6 of 6 total