Good Serum, but.......

Posted by Reviewer2223826 on Apr 12, 2011

This serum works well, absorbs easily and quickly; however, I gave it only three stars because the smell is horrible. I hold my breath every time I put this on. I wrote a letter to the company and complained of the awful smell. I do love Derma E products, and have always been satisfied with them, but this stinks!

Ok, but the smell is pretty strong

Posted by NutritionArts on Dec 13, 2010

It's ok and it does hydrate for a while, but the smell is like from children's bubblegum (artificial smelling and very strong).

causes breakouts

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 11, 2013

I have combination skin. So I am choosing something simple and mild to hydrate my skin. After using this for a couple of days, I started to find some breakouts around my face. I stopped using it and the breakouts cleared up. Now I am using it for neck and hands only.

tightens the skin

Posted by 4790621947929716817 on Jan 18, 2014

found in the composition of silicone smell disappointment

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

so far so good

message

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Aug 16, 2011

look like lotion not serum i can;t see any diffrenceon my skin

quite rich

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Oct 28, 2011

I've got oily, acne prone skin, and only use this at night after the reviva labs 5% glycolic acid cream. A little goes a long way, and although I wake up with a sheen of oil on my face in the morning, it doesn't really make me break out. For oily skin, this serum is enough, and you really won't need another moisturiser.

all great except strong scent

Posted by Reviewer2838766 on Jul 12, 2012

Instead of using heavy night cream, I use this at night addition to light moisturizer. It simply helps hold moisture. However, the scent is way too strong in a fake perfume way. The small also reminds me of cheap soap in public restroom. It's hard for me to think that this small can be from natural ingredient. I took out 2 stars because of the scent. Otherwise this product is great. I'm going to try different Derma e serum after this bottle.

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer2860814 on Apr 03, 2012

This was OK only. I prefer serums that are more liquid than lotion and unfortunately this was more of a lotion. It sunk in and moisturised enough, but I still felt it sitting on the surface of my skin which I felt interfered with the products which I use after serums. I also didn't see or feel any special effect left by the hyaluronic acid, and after finishing the bottle, I didn't see any lasting effect on my skin.

dommage qu'il y ait des silicones

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Sep 04, 2013

Il est très bien, mais du fait de la présence de silicone, je ne l'utilise qu'en journée

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »