Works Well Enough

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

This product works well enough, that is, if you use a lot of it; go ahead, slather it on, but keep it from getting too near your eyes! I have tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this is probably the best of the lot. I've found it to strike an acceptable balance between "practical" and "effective", and it's not a terrible value. The only problem is the smell: It's not great. I'm from Hawaii, where pua melia/plumeria/frangipani (this product's purported scent) trees grow like weeds, and this smells little like actual plumeria and a lot like cheap perfume. I would much prefer an unscented formulation.

Great Product for Acne Prone Skin

Posted by Reviewer1337207 on Apr 20, 2009

This serum works wonders for me. I've been using it for about 4 months (I've used approx 4 bottles so far). It provides moisture and comfort to my skin that is under attack from hormonal adult acne and the many acne fighting products that cause my skin to peel and feel dry. I also think I notice it plumping areas of my cheeks that have become deflated as a result of scarring from acne. Note: I went without it for a few days and the difference was quite noticeable (and, sadly, not good).

Not the best, but good!

Posted by 5467583866820520185 on Jan 10, 2014

A pretty clean source of Hyaluronic Acid, which always should work for putting extra hydration in to the skin. However, this does'nt get the highest score because of the smell, the tacky finish and the overload of silicone in it which makes it peel or "roll" if you put something not silicone based on top of it. Othervise it does the job.

Like the organic ingredients of derme e products.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients of derme e products. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jan 21, 2015

This helps to hydrate my skin, I wouldn't call it a miracle serum, but it does make a noticeable difference. It is good value of money too, works much better than the more expensive Hyalogic brand.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Aug 12, 2012

Nice light texture, did not have any issue with my sensitive skin. It works good on its own in the summer as a good (but nothing special) moisturizer, in the winter under my everyday cream. Did not notice any result for the "fine lines" (do not have at the moment something to complain about, but it does not feel anything like anti-age, just moisture)

Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz

Posted by 5079366133002783467 on Mar 23, 2015

I use this together with vitamin C renewal Avalon Organics morning and evening. Suits my skin (T zone). Would recommend.

So hydrating!

Posted by matildag on Nov 01, 2016

I use this serum before I apply my daycream when my skin becomes dehydrated from the cold weather here in Sweden. If it wasn't for the fact that it tends to make my skin a bit oily after a few hours I would give it five stars.

Very hydrating

Posted by bats14 on Nov 22, 2016

Good product and smells nice.

很清爽的,推荐