Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2228980 From Virginia on Feb 19, 2010

This is my 3rd try at buying a good Hyaluronic serum and this one is THE BEST! No fragrance, and leaves the skin bright & clear when you wake up in the morning. I tried the NOW brand and Source Naturals but this one is by far the best. The other 2 were greasy and had horrible strong smells. I am so glad that I bought this one from Derma E and the best part is that do not test on animals! Yes!

Wrinkle Free

Posted by Reviewer1482398 From California on Jun 29, 2009

Took away all the fine lines in a couple of days. Does not clog the pores, just hydrates like a dream!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1993634 From New Jersey on Feb 27, 2009

I love this for making my face look at least 5 years younger. Brings back the moisture and youthful look.

Thank U, Derma E. <3

Posted by SonjaT From Slovenia on Jul 01, 2012

For a long time I didnt like my own skin. Now...what do you think. Thanks to This and Many More Derma E products...I have, I've got my skin back. I cant stop looking myself in d mirror.

CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Posted by beautycare on Mar 11, 2014

I have been using this for a few months and now I can not image not having it in my beauty routine. It makes all the difference!! It makes my skin look like that of a new born child...love it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.