baffling!

Posted by 4909701624188092287 on Jun 15, 2014

I saw NO improvement in my skin using this. In fact, I think my wrinkles deepened! It's just sitting in my cabinet. I prefer other of their products before this, like the deep wrinkle line - I do see improvement with them. Use of Vitamin C's for sure very important.

Fragrance stinks and too strong

Posted by 5629234627099626630 on May 28, 2016

Its fragrance is sooo strong that I had to cold my breath and blow the fan onto my face, but it's still so bad. Is the fragrance artificial and toxic? Despite all the complaints over the years, the manufacturer still has not done anything about the smell. I won't buy this again simply cos the company doesnt care about customer's honest constructive feedback..

SÉRUM HIALURÓNICO

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

Más que un sérum es una hidratante ligera, no noté las bondades del hialurónico y no me hidrataba demasiado, dura una eternidad al ser tan fluido

Odd that it's white but smells good.

Posted by Reviewer2975023 on Apr 11, 2011

Again, didn't use long enough to get full benefit but think it's a good product. I will try again when I run out of my current bag of tricks that are supposed to deliver :)

Ok Serum

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Mar 22, 2010

I love my serums but this one seems more like a fluid cream rather than a serum and really does not make my skin feel any different. I must admit I was disappointed in this product and would not buy it again.