Hydrating

Posted by septkaye on Nov 29, 2014

Unfortunately, I broke out on this one. The skin on my face is super sensitive and it did not like this particular type of serum. I now use it in the eye area, my hands and feet to finish off this one bottle. I shall return to using the one from Reviva labs.

Not sure it was a good choice.

Posted by Reviewer1646107 on May 05, 2014

Used it for 5 weeks, twice a day so far. Not sure my fresh thin lines have changed one bit. Also smells like candy! And Gluten-Free?! Really?!!!

Fragrance is too strong

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

I really do not like the smell. It smells like bubblegum and I feel uncomfortable putting it on my skin. I stopped using it after a few tries.

baffling!

Posted by 4909701624188092287 on Jun 15, 2014

I saw NO improvement in my skin using this. In fact, I think my wrinkles deepened! It's just sitting in my cabinet. I prefer other of their products before this, like the deep wrinkle line - I do see improvement with them. Use of Vitamin C's for sure very important.

SÉRUM HIALURÓNICO

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

Más que un sérum es una hidratante ligera, no noté las bondades del hialurónico y no me hidrataba demasiado, dura una eternidad al ser tan fluido

Odd that it's white but smells good.

Posted by Reviewer2975023 on Apr 11, 2011

Again, didn't use long enough to get full benefit but think it's a good product. I will try again when I run out of my current bag of tricks that are supposed to deliver :)

Ok Serum

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Mar 22, 2010

I love my serums but this one seems more like a fluid cream rather than a serum and really does not make my skin feel any different. I must admit I was disappointed in this product and would not buy it again.

Overly Fragranced and Irritating

Posted by 5247998140109421892 on Sep 05, 2016

I have combination, acne-prone somewhat sensitive skin. I was looking for a natural brand serum that I could use to add moisture to my skin care routine and this looked like the one from the ingredients and the rave reviews on Paula's Choice and here. I didn't mind the fragrance for the most part because it reminds me of children's shampoos from when I was a kid, but I believe that skincare shouldn't contain fragrance if possible, and this was just way too much. I used it and found that it made my skin tingle in a bad kind of way and I stopped using it. I used it as a hand cream booster for a while and that was fine, but I gave it away at a cosmetics swap since it's a sanitary pump type container.

Fragrance stinks and too strong

Posted by 5629234627099626630 on May 28, 2016

Its fragrance is sooo strong that I had to cold my breath and blow the fan onto my face, but it's still so bad. Is the fragrance artificial and toxic? Despite all the complaints over the years, the manufacturer still has not done anything about the smell. I won't buy this again simply cos the company doesnt care about customer's honest constructive feedback..