Like the organic ingredients of derme e products.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients of derme e products. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1534688 on Dec 15, 2010

Almost 4 months of usage and haven't noticed any difference in my skin, it feels like any moisturizer. I was hoping this would be less-scented than the Now Foods one but the scent in Derma E is even stronger. I can smell the scent for hours after applying it.

Ok, but the smell is pretty strong

Posted by NutritionArts on Dec 13, 2010

It's ok and it does hydrate for a while, but the smell is like from children's bubblegum (artificial smelling and very strong).

Thank U, Derma E. <3

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

For a long time I didnt like my own skin. Now...what do you think. Thanks to This and Many More Derma E products...I have, I've got my skin back. I cant stop looking myself in d mirror.

Very good choice for the dehydrated skin

Posted by Reviewer1819064 on Jul 15, 2010

A wonderful moisturizer for dehydrated but combined or even oily skin; doesn`t clogs the pores...

exceeds my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Dec 21, 2009

This product is excellent. It's hard for me to find a cream that would agree with my sensitive prone to rosacea skin. This one is gentle enough and plumps up my skin to make it look younger, smoothing down lines and even diminishing the bags under my eyes. I gave a sample of this product to my mother and she loves it, so I'm ordering another bottle for her.

excellent serum

Posted by rckshum2 on Jan 11, 2014

used it for years. great for my dry skin. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jan 21, 2015

This helps to hydrate my skin, I wouldn't call it a miracle serum, but it does make a noticeable difference. It is good value of money too, works much better than the more expensive Hyalogic brand.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Aug 12, 2012

Nice light texture, did not have any issue with my sensitive skin. It works good on its own in the summer as a good (but nothing special) moisturizer, in the winter under my everyday cream. Did not notice any result for the "fine lines" (do not have at the moment something to complain about, but it does not feel anything like anti-age, just moisture)

causes breakouts

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 11, 2013

I have combination skin. So I am choosing something simple and mild to hydrate my skin. After using this for a couple of days, I started to find some breakouts around my face. I stopped using it and the breakouts cleared up. Now I am using it for neck and hands only.