Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1534688 on Dec 15, 2010

Almost 4 months of usage and haven't noticed any difference in my skin, it feels like any moisturizer. I was hoping this would be less-scented than the Now Foods one but the scent in Derma E is even stronger. I can smell the scent for hours after applying it.

CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Posted by beautycare on Mar 11, 2014

I have been using this for a few months and now I can not image not having it in my beauty routine. It makes all the difference!! It makes my skin look like that of a new born child...love it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Ok, but the smell is pretty strong

Posted by NutritionArts on Dec 13, 2010

It's ok and it does hydrate for a while, but the smell is like from children's bubblegum (artificial smelling and very strong).

Thank U, Derma E. <3

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

For a long time I didnt like my own skin. Now...what do you think. Thanks to This and Many More Derma E products...I have, I've got my skin back. I cant stop looking myself in d mirror.

Love the Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid!!

Posted by 5179030420761340399 on Dec 25, 2015

I was using a far more expensive product with hyaluronic acid so before I reordered, I did some research and found the Derma E. I was able to purchase 2 bottles of the Derma E at the same price as one bottle of the other product so I thought I'd give it a try. So glad I did - I use it at night and in the morning - it doesn't take much and it works great to "plump up" my skin, every bit as good as the more expensive product. I'm 68 years old, but no one believes it. I've always taken good care of my skin and firmly believe that you can't start too young using quality products on your skin. It definitely makes a difference as you get older. Great product, iherb!!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Mar 18, 2010

Doesn't make my eyes burn like other creams. It combined with oral HA is a winning un-aging combo

exceeds my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Dec 21, 2009

This product is excellent. It's hard for me to find a cream that would agree with my sensitive prone to rosacea skin. This one is gentle enough and plumps up my skin to make it look younger, smoothing down lines and even diminishing the bags under my eyes. I gave a sample of this product to my mother and she loves it, so I'm ordering another bottle for her.

Very good choice for the dehydrated skin

Posted by Reviewer1819064 on Jul 15, 2010

A wonderful moisturizer for dehydrated but combined or even oily skin; doesn`t clogs the pores...

The Best Eye Product Ever

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 29, 2011

I think the title pretty much says it all. I have used some of the most expensive products out there and I love this one. (and it saves me a lot of money) I am 67 and I spend as much time as I can on my motorcycle, and I love the results I have reaceived. I use this in conjunction ( as per one of the reviews I read) with peptide plus serum. love, love it.

excellent serum

Posted by rckshum2 on Jan 11, 2014

used it for years. great for my dry skin. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.