causes breakouts

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 11, 2013

I have combination skin. So I am choosing something simple and mild to hydrate my skin. After using this for a couple of days, I started to find some breakouts around my face. I stopped using it and the breakouts cleared up. Now I am using it for neck and hands only.

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

bof

Posted by 5113068187261015629 on Dec 27, 2014

déçue, hydratation insuffisante et ça pue pas mais l'odeur est trop prononcée.

too much fragrance

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016

It just smells too artificial to me:(

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1220449 on Aug 25, 2011

This product not for my skin. It is sticky on my skin and I've got some spots after use it.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Dec 02, 2009

I'm often not impressed with skin care products because you never really see the difference. I never expected anything from this, either; I would have been happy it didn't make me break out. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it's made my skin. Not only does it not make me break out, it actually does make the texture of my skin softer. A coworker just asked me what I use on my face because it looks glowing - what a compliment!! It does have a scent, but it's fresh, pleasant, and my nose gets used to it quickly that I never smell it throughout the day/night. I love the no-guilt factor of the product with no cruelty, animal by-products, and that it's eco friendly. Can't ask for more!

silky excellence

Posted by Reviewer1384315 on Nov 16, 2010

very good texture and no allergy effects. excellent product

good for daughter..

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Aug 30, 2010

it is more like a face lotion than a serum, I was hopeful that putting this on under face cream would really add a boost of moisture to my very dry skin..it is nice on it's own - but doesn't give me that moisture boost!I should add that my daughter uses this on it's own and loves it!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3148064 on Jan 07, 2011

Love it! Absorbs right away and a little goes a long way. Don't need much for my dry face to feel smooth. And I actually love the somewhat strong smell.

Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum,

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Mar 15, 2011

a very nice serum light and absorbs well