Good

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jan 21, 2015

This helps to hydrate my skin, I wouldn't call it a miracle serum, but it does make a noticeable difference. It is good value of money too, works much better than the more expensive Hyalogic brand.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Aug 12, 2012

Nice light texture, did not have any issue with my sensitive skin. It works good on its own in the summer as a good (but nothing special) moisturizer, in the winter under my everyday cream. Did not notice any result for the "fine lines" (do not have at the moment something to complain about, but it does not feel anything like anti-age, just moisture)

causes breakouts

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 11, 2013

I have combination skin. So I am choosing something simple and mild to hydrate my skin. After using this for a couple of days, I started to find some breakouts around my face. I stopped using it and the breakouts cleared up. Now I am using it for neck and hands only.

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

bof

Posted by 5113068187261015629 on Dec 27, 2014

déçue, hydratation insuffisante et ça pue pas mais l'odeur est trop prononcée.

too much fragrance

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016

It just smells too artificial to me:(

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1220449 on Aug 25, 2011

This product not for my skin. It is sticky on my skin and I've got some spots after use it.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Dec 02, 2009

I'm often not impressed with skin care products because you never really see the difference. I never expected anything from this, either; I would have been happy it didn't make me break out. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it's made my skin. Not only does it not make me break out, it actually does make the texture of my skin softer. A coworker just asked me what I use on my face because it looks glowing - what a compliment!! It does have a scent, but it's fresh, pleasant, and my nose gets used to it quickly that I never smell it throughout the day/night. I love the no-guilt factor of the product with no cruelty, animal by-products, and that it's eco friendly. Can't ask for more!

Light hydration.

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014

If you prefer lighter hydration this is for you. Personally, I rather spend my money on a derma e cream.

J'adore ce sérum

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Nov 24, 2014

J'adore ce sérum, il est parfait pour l'hydratiation de ma peau toute la journéé (je l'utilise le matin). l'odeur est très agréable. Je recommande.