Great cream.

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on May 31, 2012

Very light texture and very moisturizing, great find for oily skin.

HA Serum

Posted by Reviewer1007284 on May 20, 2010

Fantastic smell! Absorbs straight away, not greasy at all, which is a must for my oily skin. I can already see the improvement in my skin after just 2 weeks. Great price and shipping too. I'm sticking with this one as my day moisturise from now on. MANY THANKS iHerb!!!

hyaluronic acid serum

Posted by Reviewer1009285 on Aug 11, 2011

This is great stuff. It works well on sunburns and cuts. Makes them heal faster.

Maravilloso

Posted by 5183643868940779769 on Oct 02, 2014

Me ha dejado fascinada, deja una sensación de comfort y frescor en la piel impresionante. Repetiré sin duda.

J'adore ce sérum

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Nov 24, 2014

J'adore ce sérum, il est parfait pour l'hydratiation de ma peau toute la journéé (je l'utilise le matin). l'odeur est très agréable. Je recommande.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Mar 18, 2010

Doesn't make my eyes burn like other creams. It combined with oral HA is a winning un-aging combo

great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on Jul 24, 2011

I am impressed! So many products irritate my skin , but not this one:) You only need to use a little bit and after a week my face is not as dry as it was !

good

Posted by 5397825090186643318 on Nov 27, 2012

good

Good product

Posted by 4915460945269817226 on Aug 11, 2016

Very hydrating and safety product, good for sensitive skin type, l like to use it after laser or AHA treatment, will buy again.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Apr 22, 2010

I've been using Reviva Labs' Hyaluronic Acid serum and ran out. When I went to reorder, it was out of stock, so I decided to give this one a try.It is only a few dollars more, but is twice the size. I use this after rubbing a few drops of jojoba oil into my skin, and most of the time, I do not need a moisturizer after. It immediatley plumps the skin, leaving it fesh and dewy in appearance. The plastic pump bottle is sanitary, and the ingredients do not cause any reaction. It smells somewhat like bubble gum, but it doesn't last long, so is of little consequence.