July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

causes breakouts

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 11, 2013

I have combination skin. So I am choosing something simple and mild to hydrate my skin. After using this for a couple of days, I started to find some breakouts around my face. I stopped using it and the breakouts cleared up. Now I am using it for neck and hands only.

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1220449 on Aug 25, 2011

This product not for my skin. It is sticky on my skin and I've got some spots after use it.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Dec 02, 2009

I'm often not impressed with skin care products because you never really see the difference. I never expected anything from this, either; I would have been happy it didn't make me break out. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it's made my skin. Not only does it not make me break out, it actually does make the texture of my skin softer. A coworker just asked me what I use on my face because it looks glowing - what a compliment!! It does have a scent, but it's fresh, pleasant, and my nose gets used to it quickly that I never smell it throughout the day/night. I love the no-guilt factor of the product with no cruelty, animal by-products, and that it's eco friendly. Can't ask for more!

exceeds my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Dec 21, 2009

This product is excellent. It's hard for me to find a cream that would agree with my sensitive prone to rosacea skin. This one is gentle enough and plumps up my skin to make it look younger, smoothing down lines and even diminishing the bags under my eyes. I gave a sample of this product to my mother and she loves it, so I'm ordering another bottle for her.