Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1336522 From Canada on Dec 02, 2009

I'm often not impressed with skin care products because you never really see the difference. I never expected anything from this, either; I would have been happy it didn't make me break out. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it's made my skin. Not only does it not make me break out, it actually does make the texture of my skin softer. A coworker just asked me what I use on my face because it looks glowing - what a compliment!! It does have a scent, but it's fresh, pleasant, and my nose gets used to it quickly that I never smell it throughout the day/night. I love the no-guilt factor of the product with no cruelty, animal by-products, and that it's eco friendly. Can't ask for more!

exceeds my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1589574 From Minnesota on Dec 21, 2009

This product is excellent. It's hard for me to find a cream that would agree with my sensitive prone to rosacea skin. This one is gentle enough and plumps up my skin to make it look younger, smoothing down lines and even diminishing the bags under my eyes. I gave a sample of this product to my mother and she loves it, so I'm ordering another bottle for her.

Dig the product. Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2362446 From Florida on Feb 01, 2010

Pros: Great product. Works just like it says. Smooth soft skin without oiliness. Cons: Smell. Smells girlie.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1777787 From Canada on Apr 22, 2010

I've been using Reviva Labs' Hyaluronic Acid serum and ran out. When I went to reorder, it was out of stock, so I decided to give this one a try.It is only a few dollars more, but is twice the size. I use this after rubbing a few drops of jojoba oil into my skin, and most of the time, I do not need a moisturizer after. It immediatley plumps the skin, leaving it fesh and dewy in appearance. The plastic pump bottle is sanitary, and the ingredients do not cause any reaction. It smells somewhat like bubble gum, but it doesn't last long, so is of little consequence.