10% Off Orders Over $40!

Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Like the organic ingredients of derme e products.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients of derme e products. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Aug 12, 2012

Nice light texture, did not have any issue with my sensitive skin. It works good on its own in the summer as a good (but nothing special) moisturizer, in the winter under my everyday cream. Did not notice any result for the "fine lines" (do not have at the moment something to complain about, but it does not feel anything like anti-age, just moisture)

causes breakouts

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 11, 2013

I have combination skin. So I am choosing something simple and mild to hydrate my skin. After using this for a couple of days, I started to find some breakouts around my face. I stopped using it and the breakouts cleared up. Now I am using it for neck and hands only.

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1220449 on Aug 25, 2011

This product not for my skin. It is sticky on my skin and I've got some spots after use it.