Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3148064 on Jan 07, 2011

Love it! Absorbs right away and a little goes a long way. Don't need much for my dry face to feel smooth. And I actually love the somewhat strong smell.

Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum,

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Mar 15, 2011

a very nice serum light and absorbs well

The Best Eye Product Ever

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 29, 2011

I think the title pretty much says it all. I have used some of the most expensive products out there and I love this one. (and it saves me a lot of money) I am 67 and I spend as much time as I can on my motorcycle, and I love the results I have reaceived. I use this in conjunction ( as per one of the reviews I read) with peptide plus serum. love, love it.

Dig the product. Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2362446 on Feb 01, 2010

Pros: Great product. Works just like it says. Smooth soft skin without oiliness. Cons: Smell. Smells girlie.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Apr 22, 2010

I've been using Reviva Labs' Hyaluronic Acid serum and ran out. When I went to reorder, it was out of stock, so I decided to give this one a try.It is only a few dollars more, but is twice the size. I use this after rubbing a few drops of jojoba oil into my skin, and most of the time, I do not need a moisturizer after. It immediatley plumps the skin, leaving it fesh and dewy in appearance. The plastic pump bottle is sanitary, and the ingredients do not cause any reaction. It smells somewhat like bubble gum, but it doesn't last long, so is of little consequence.