Good product

Posted by 4915460945269817226 on Aug 11, 2016

Very hydrating and safety product, good for sensitive skin type, l like to use it after laser or AHA treatment, will buy again.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Mar 18, 2010

Doesn't make my eyes burn like other creams. It combined with oral HA is a winning un-aging combo

great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on Jul 24, 2011

I am impressed! So many products irritate my skin , but not this one:) You only need to use a little bit and after a week my face is not as dry as it was !

I love this moistruizer...

Posted by Reviewer3090144 on Apr 06, 2009

I wish I could buy it in bulk. All of Derma E's products are great and very easy on the environment and animals.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3091173 on Apr 02, 2012

This serum has a smooth tecsture. Dosator gives you a right amount for a whole face from a one push. Lets your skin to uncrumple and gets it ready for a cream.

great skincare

Posted by 4663620877176063937 on Aug 10, 2013

It makes my skin hydrated. I notice the lines near my lips and between eyebrows disappear. I'm impressed.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3039014 on Mar 23, 2013

This serum is magic. Does everything it claims to do and leaves skin looking and feeling great. Thank you iHerb for such great service and fast shipping to Australia. Highly recommend both iHerb and this product.

Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum,

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Mar 15, 2011

a very nice serum light and absorbs well

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3148064 on Jan 07, 2011

Love it! Absorbs right away and a little goes a long way. Don't need much for my dry face to feel smooth. And I actually love the somewhat strong smell.

good for daughter..

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Aug 30, 2010

it is more like a face lotion than a serum, I was hopeful that putting this on under face cream would really add a boost of moisture to my very dry skin..it is nice on it's own - but doesn't give me that moisture boost!I should add that my daughter uses this on it's own and loves it!