July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Hydrating Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

très doux

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012

Ce gel nettoie bien la peau, il en faut peut, il sent bon le propre même si l'odeur fait un peu synthétique même si elle est aparement naturel.. Ne dessèche pas la peau.

Good gentle cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1096524 on Sep 03, 2012

Gentle yet effective. It removes makeup pretty well, even eye makeup and mascara, although I wouldnt recommend getting it directly in your eyes. It isn't exactly hydrating though, but not harsh or drying either. I still use moisturizer when using this, but I also use glycolic acid which can be drying. I am very acne prone and this does not cause any breakouts for me which is a huge plus since most gentle cleansers are oil or cream based which does not work for me. I have 2 teeny weeny beefs with this though, I go through it pretty quickly, AND I dont like the added fragrance, not the smell of it but the taste of it when it accidentally gets in my mouth while washing my face, I dont know why the fragrance is needed.

Funny smell and taste

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

I can't quite pin-point which ingredient crates the syntheticky smell and taste. Not your typical dermae product... Also it isn't effective in dealing with mascara smudges.

Limpia suavemente

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 12, 2014

Una limpiadora muy suave a base de ácido hilaurónico, deja la piel confortable y muy suave. Con muy poca cantidad además cunde muchísimo. Sin sulfatos ni parabenes. Repetiré.

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »