Good gentle cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1096524 on Sep 03, 2012

Gentle yet effective. It removes makeup pretty well, even eye makeup and mascara, although I wouldnt recommend getting it directly in your eyes. It isn't exactly hydrating though, but not harsh or drying either. I still use moisturizer when using this, but I also use glycolic acid which can be drying. I am very acne prone and this does not cause any breakouts for me which is a huge plus since most gentle cleansers are oil or cream based which does not work for me. I have 2 teeny weeny beefs with this though, I go through it pretty quickly, AND I dont like the added fragrance, not the smell of it but the taste of it when it accidentally gets in my mouth while washing my face, I dont know why the fragrance is needed.

très doux

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012

Ce gel nettoie bien la peau, il en faut peut, il sent bon le propre même si l'odeur fait un peu synthétique même si elle est aparement naturel.. Ne dessèche pas la peau.

Funny smell and taste

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

I can't quite pin-point which ingredient crates the syntheticky smell and taste. Not your typical dermae product... Also it isn't effective in dealing with mascara smudges.

love this product

Posted by 4916845624478014593 on May 28, 2014

This is my third bottle and I really like using it

Limpia suavemente

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 12, 2014

Una limpiadora muy suave a base de ácido hilaurónico, deja la piel confortable y muy suave. Con muy poca cantidad además cunde muchísimo. Sin sulfatos ni parabenes. Repetiré.

foamy and non drying

Posted by dreedenator on Feb 15, 2014

really nice and non drying It foams real nice so you feel clean i wish it didn't smell so strongly of freesia tho but i'll re order

Very gentle cleanser

Posted by 5555446887147011063 on Oct 23, 2013

Great smell,but does not clean make up well. Very gentle cleanser

This is my favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3220659 on May 28, 2012

невероятно увлажняет, хорошо очищает, не сушит мою очень сухую и гиперчувствительную кожу! Это мой фаворит! incredibly moisturizes, cleans well, does not dry my very dry and hypersensitive skin! This is my favorite!

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Good cleanser

Posted by 4677108114511369727 on Jul 31, 2016

I have used this cleanser for two months and I am very satisfied. My face is gentle and not dry. I am sure I will order it again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »