Divine stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 02, 2011

Feels wonderful and smells lovely. I use this followed by the Camocare Organics Quenching Serum. Definitely reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I live in Florida and there is no greasiness or stickiness to these products. I am 60.

Super.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Just remembered that I have to buy it again. It's a good mist...and now it's also hot...so we'll be needing it 2 feel refreshed and to stay beautiful.

Great hydrating spray

Posted by 5621519204234482831 on Mar 07, 2015

Found this little product very helpful with my dehydrated oily skin, makes a huge difference in my skin during Australian summer. I think it's even more effective than pure hyaluronic acid applied before a moisturiser. The packaging is compact enough and the dispenser is very good, gives a very fine mist. Has a pleasant fresh scent. All my friends who tried this product have now purchased it, so must be good.

I like it / Мне нравится

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012

Чудный спрей с гиалуроновой кислотой. Очень хорошо увлажняет кожу, не увеличивая ее жирность. Для моей жирной кожи это просто спасение. Имеет приятный цветочный запах плюмерии. Из минусов можно отметить только маленький объем и легкий блеск на коже после использования, который, впрочем, легко удаляется припудриванием. A wonderful spray with hyaluronic acid. Very good moisturizes the skin without increasing its fat content. It's just saves my oily skin. It has a pleasant smell of frangipani flower. Of the disadvantages can be noted only a small volume and shine a light on the skin after use, which, however, can be easily removed with dusting.

great :)

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Sep 03, 2012

I love the smell on this! I keep it in the car, for long trips when we use the a/c and the air makes my face dry.

Refresca e hidrata

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Todas las mañanas, al levantarme me doy dos puf de este producto y me "despierta". Me gusta mucho la sensación que deja en la piel, lo que no me acaba de convencer es el olor.

Derma E, Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist, Oil-Free Moisturizer

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

Excellent mist! Ideally for a fat skin! Humidifies, but doesn't hammer in a time and the person pure and soft! Very good spray!

Another great Derma E product

Posted by Reviewer1680381 on Jan 06, 2012

I keep this spray mist in my refrigerator for a cooling refresher during the hot summer months. This is a perfect product for under your foundation, especially if you have oily skin. Also great if your skin feels dry in airconditioning. A quick spray re-hydrates your skin. Non sticky and odourless.

derma e hydrating mist

Posted by Reviewer2561212 on Feb 05, 2012

Lovely product. Fresh and lively. Makes my skin feel great. Easy to carry in purse and spritz whenever required.

I like it

Posted by 5639367599262174584 on Jun 16, 2012

I like this mist and use it in my office every day. very good moisturizer, especially for dry skin. My skin becomes soft, refresh and hydrated. the bottle is small and easy to carry in your bag. The scent is nice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »