Genial y refrescante

Posted by BalkisMar on Sep 02, 2014

Ideal para llevar en el bolso y dar un chute de hidratación a la piel en cualquier época a fin de afrontar aire acondicionado, calor, frío, o bien sellar el maquillaje

ME ENCANTA

Posted by INMA24 on Jan 16, 2015

Me encanta este producto. Lo utilizo sobre todo en verano a modo de agua termal y me deja el rostro refrescado y con buen aspecto. También la he utilizado al finalizar el maquillaje para sellarlo y me da luminosidad. Lo he llevado en mi bolsa de la playa para utilizarla y genial. Olor agradable. Repetiré seguro ya que se ha convertido en un indispensable del verano.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by rocioes on Jun 09, 2015

Es muy cómodo de usar al ser en spray, hidrata bastante, se absorbe bien, y en verano lo metes en la nevera y da mucho gusto usarlo. Para una piel mixta como la mía prefiero usarlo en invierno, o bien de forma puntual

Nice formula, faulty packaging!

Posted by 5426796399785334719 on Dec 01, 2015

I bought this to use as a makeup setting spray but, although the formula is nice, the spay is too concentrated and uneven. I'd call it a spritz. This will probably work better for those looking to use it on bare skin.

Great

Posted by 5124612226151602657 on Jul 06, 2016

I really like this product. It is worth it. It gives a fresh, clean layer on the skin. Smells good.

Refreshing

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

The spray is very refreshing, but it's pretty heavy for a hot and humid summer. I whink it's going to be great in spring and autumn, even in winter

Good hydration

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Aug 25, 2013

Fresh mist and good smell. It hydrates well and fixes and refreshes the Make up effectively. Brume rafraîchissante et hydratante qui fixe le maquillage et fond la poudre extrêmement bien. Bonne odeur.

Great skin afterwards.

Posted by 4773092263391278563 on Feb 04, 2013

Together with face scrub and moisturing lotion this mist gives perfect feel to my face. Not only feel but it is healthy in fact. One disadvantage - the mist tingles a little.

Derma E Hyaluronic Mist Oil-Free

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Apr 26, 2011

I like the fact that it's oil-free and it also hydrates my skin really well. I don't even need day or night cream. What I don't like is that it contains fragrance and bothers me a little. I am not sure whether I would buy it again or not, but it is a good product so far.

nice smell