No hace maravillas

Posted by 5428894728355359638 on Apr 20, 2016

La compré por las buenas valoraciones pero no merece tanto la pena, únicamente como hidratante podría valer, si buscas algo mas, olvidarte. No repetiría.

Nice, but nothing more

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on Feb 18, 2016

Nice light moisturizing eye cream. But nothing more. Nothing special about this product. Good for morning routine.

Just ok

Posted by LovelyHoney on Oct 20, 2015

This eye cream is quite good, but nothing groundbreaking (I got that impression after reading comments). It hydrates well, soaks into the skin very quickly, but that's that. Good basic cream.

Decent eye-area moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1172263 on Jan 26, 2015

A light texture, but denser than I expected. Seems to be sufficiently moisturizing. Haven't seen anything groundbreaking but wasn't really expecting to anyways.

Buen contorno de ojos

Posted by 5090731870293542459 on Nov 13, 2014

He vuelto a repetir con este contorno de ojos, es muy agradable y se extiende muy fácilmente. Hasta que no encuentre uno mejor (que me borre las pequeñas lineas de expresión) seguiré repitiendo con el

hydrates but not much

Posted by 5289647539371432687 on Aug 05, 2014

I used it for a while but maybe will suit better a 20-30 year old without any wrinkles

good eye cream

Posted by 4787722054398468367 on Jul 24, 2014

good eye cream

Nice consistency but not noticing much of a difference except maybe in temporary hydration

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jul 16, 2014

Nice consistency but not noticing a difference in skin around my eyes. It does keep it quite hydrated though during night - important given its winter.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

Recomiendo este contorno de ojos a chicas que necesiten un poco de hidratación, pero no en exceso. Y sobre todo a chicas de piel grasa. Por lo demás, tampoco es que lo considere una crema de contorno espectacular, sinceramente creo que las hay mejores. Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

Makes a super face cream

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on May 05, 2014

I'm used to fairly expensive eye creams but, preferring natural things, I thought I'd give this try. Unfortunately it had no noticeable effect on my eyes compared to department store brand I'm used to (I don't have puffiness but I have dark circles), so keen to not waste it, I used it as a face cream to use it up, and for that it really did well. After a few days I noticed a glowy, slightly firmer look. It's hydrating without being greasy. A disappointment as an eye cream, but a good enough face cream that I would buy again for that purpose. Now if I could just find an eye cream...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »