Хороший крем Good moisturizer

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 28, 2012

Крем понравился натуральным составом, не вызвал аллергии,быстро впитывается, хорошо увлажняет, про лифтинг эффект говорить рано, так как пользуюсь им всего 2 недели, запаха почти нет, что тоже радует. Liked this cream for its natural ingredients, doesn't cause irritation(I have sensirive skin),absorbs and moisturizes well, it's too early to speak about its lifting effect as I've been using it for two weeks already.

Acepptable

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on May 29, 2013

This is a good cream only if you're looking to moisturize this zone. If you're looking for an eye-cream that smoothes the fine lines ( I'm 32) I think it's not powerful enough althought Derma-e claims that this product does it. However I must admit that right now, a 4 hours since the application, I feel this area confortable and hydrated. It's a very light cream which it absorbs very well.

good

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011

good, but not bay again

Good eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Mar 09, 2014

This is a good eye cream, the skin around my eyes feel and look well-moisturized. The skin absorbs the product fast and it doesn't sting my eyes (and skin). It's scented but the scent is faint enough to ignore. We don't have snow or other extreme weather conditions so I can't comment on how this will fare during winter.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1756708 on Oct 25, 2011

Feels good around the eyes. Doesn't take away dark circles but other than that, it's nice.

Very good

Posted by FashionEvELand-FEEL on Apr 25, 2014

I don't have lines under the eyes in order to see if the cream is effective but it leaves a really nice hydrated feeling.

Good moisturizing cream

Posted by 5087188397323431937 on Apr 15, 2015

The product has creamy texture, not too heavy or oily. I do not remember any special scent, which is good especially for an under-eye cream. I can say that it does it's job fairly good - it is a great moisturizer. It feels very comfortable and works well make-up. At first I noticed that it did reduce dark cirles a bit, but after some time I spopped seeing this. Probably it would've worked better this way if stored in the fridge. But it doesn't do any miracles, it is just a good moisturizer. I think this cream will work just perfectly on younger girls. I'm 26, I do not have any big wrinkles or puffiness but it is unlikely that I would reorder this one. I liked it but I'd probably go for something more active next time. Still worth trying if you need just general care for under-eye area.

Great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on Mar 26, 2009

The ingredient list was the main reason I got this eye creme. Plus I love the Derma E unscented body lotion. So far I have no complaints...I use it morning and night and hope it does me some good. Very pleasant product, and, like I said, great ingredients that have to be good for my skin.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Aug 04, 2009

I bought this product from reading all the reviews about it. I don't know if I so much see any difference but I wish it was in a bottle so that I wouldn't have to put my fingers in the bottle.

Likin' it!

Posted by Lipsticklady on Sep 29, 2009

Little early to tell, but do like that it is moisturizing.