worth it!

Posted by 5232519338522288379 on Nov 26, 2014

No more darkness. I look way fresher now :) good under make up and before bedtime. Nothing bad to say. Big size, really value of the money and even more.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1752170 on Jan 13, 2015

Its a good moisturizer for the eyes

A very good moisturizer

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Dec 11, 2015

It really takes care of your eye skin and has wonderful moisturizing properties. It is especially important in winter when your skin suffers most. It moisturizes very well. And if you want moisturizing it is your choice. But it doesn't help to fight dark circles under eyes. They stay where they are. I think it is just not for fighting them at all. The creme has hyaluronic acid among its ingredients and it is known for its moisturizing properties. Also you should take into account that if you want hyaluronic acid to work you should consume enough pure water for it (not tea or juice).

I love this eye cream

Posted by 5739022005641488206 on Feb 05, 2015

I wear eye makeup and find that many eye creams just sit on the skin which, is not a good thing when wearing eye makeup. This cream sinks in but still makes the eye area feel moisturized. I do not have any wrinkles around my eyes so I do not know how well it would work for that but, I definitely recommend this for people who are looking for something to hydrate the eye without it being to greasy.

El mejor contorno

Posted by 4710491841250346028 on Mar 23, 2015

Llevo varias semanas usando este contorno y estoy super contenta. Hidrata muchísimo sin sensación grasa. Producto muy muy recomendable.

GREAT!

Posted by 5588206918398867838 on May 27, 2015

I have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes, I use the product after two weeks I noticed a GREAT change under the eye! I liked the result and i will re-buy it! By the way I bought 4 tubes as helpful gift for my family ^^ ! nice price and GREAT result.

So moist !

Posted by 5287943857469078805 on Dec 31, 2015

love the texture and moist, worth to try

love him

Posted by 5412288953601355006 on Jan 17, 2016

It is a very wonderful Excellent

excellent

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Jan 22, 2016

love this eye cream!

Lightweight & Moisturises Undereye Skin

Posted by monwatt on Feb 23, 2016

Can be use under makeup as it is not greasy. Lightweight and absorbs well to skin. This is the best out of the other brands that I have tried. I will keep repurchasing.