Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not bad

Good!

Posted by 5030716549536864855 on Apr 14, 2013

Smooth and light, not heavy! I will keep to use this.

Boosting the delicate skin around your eyes.

Posted by MarenS on Mar 11, 2013

Derma E is very trustful and clean produkts. I like this eyecream, because it works!

Buena crema

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 09, 2013

Me gusta, ya que hidrata la zona y se puede utilizar bajo el maquillaje aunque me da la sensacion que cuando mas se nota su efecto es en cuanto te la acabas de poner. Buena calidad precio.

Really good for the price

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Pretty good eye cream but amazing considering the price. Not really moisturizing enough but a bit of jojoba oil with this does the trick.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Nov 22, 2012

my eyes like it, no irritation

Great Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Doesn't cause eye makeup to run.

Perfect eye cream!

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on Oct 23, 2012

Received this product in my shipment a few days ago - I've been getting tired and stressed skin around the under eye area. Applied the DermaE Eye Creme and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was feather light and wasn't greasy at all. Felt cool and lovely spreading this on the skin area around my eye socket. There was hardly a hint of frangrance too which is always a plus. Texture and feel of this can compare to the more expensive cosmetics range in the local mall - however I like the fact that all the ingredients in this one are clearly labelled and of a high quality (ie. no proprietary secret blends). I use this product twice a day (mornings and night) and shall continue to do so as it's fantastic value for money!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Oct 10, 2012

The skin on my eyelid is extremely dry, I have to use a corticosteroid creme sometimes because the skin is red and flakey (but not too often as it makes your skin very thin). This cream takes care of the dryness in a very mild way, I don't have to use the corticosteroidcreme anymore and even more, a slight scar I had just disappeared. I like it very much. You don't need much of it and it doesn't smell of anything.

Diminish wrinkle lines

Posted by Reviewer1213686 on Sep 15, 2012

I used to have quite many wrinkle lines around my eyes. However, they seem to have reduced in size after using this cream for about two months. I have just ordered a second one as I am running out!