good!

Posted by 5255867436718629906 on Jul 30, 2014

I'm satisfied

really enjoyable

Posted by 5078985007833004802 on Sep 04, 2014

I got this for my husband but have been using it cause it is a lovely light easily absorbed eye cream

Great Eye Cream

Posted by 5253363731698487543 on Sep 08, 2014

It has a great texture, my sensitive eyes don't burn and there is a great feeling after using this cream. very recommended

excellent....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 23, 2014

....will keep buying....

Great eye cream

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Oct 02, 2014

My whole family is now using this eye cream for eye puffiness and fine lines - and it is helping! I really see improvement and I love that this doesn't have many gross chemical ingredients in it. Great to have a more natural product.

worth it!

Posted by 5232519338522288379 on Nov 26, 2014

No more darkness. I look way fresher now :) good under make up and before bedtime. Nothing bad to say. Big size, really value of the money and even more.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1752170 on Jan 13, 2015

Its a good moisturizer for the eyes

A very good moisturizer

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Dec 11, 2015

It really takes care of your eye skin and has wonderful moisturizing properties. It is especially important in winter when your skin suffers most. It moisturizes very well. And if you want moisturizing it is your choice. But it doesn't help to fight dark circles under eyes. They stay where they are. I think it is just not for fighting them at all. The creme has hyaluronic acid among its ingredients and it is known for its moisturizing properties. Also you should take into account that if you want hyaluronic acid to work you should consume enough pure water for it (not tea or juice).

El mejor contorno

Posted by 4710491841250346028 on Mar 23, 2015

Llevo varias semanas usando este contorno y estoy super contenta. Hidrata muchísimo sin sensación grasa. Producto muy muy recomendable.

I love this eye cream

Posted by 5739022005641488206 on Feb 05, 2015

I wear eye makeup and find that many eye creams just sit on the skin which, is not a good thing when wearing eye makeup. This cream sinks in but still makes the eye area feel moisturized. I do not have any wrinkles around my eyes so I do not know how well it would work for that but, I definitely recommend this for people who are looking for something to hydrate the eye without it being to greasy.