Diminish wrinkle lines

Posted by Reviewer1213686 on Sep 15, 2012

I used to have quite many wrinkle lines around my eyes. However, they seem to have reduced in size after using this cream for about two months. I have just ordered a second one as I am running out!

Me gusta mucho este contorno

Posted by Reviewer3124407 on Aug 29, 2012

ya que noto la piel mucho más hidratada y firme y no me engrasa nada, nada.Tiene una textura muy ligera y se absorve rápido.LO VOLVERÉ A COMPRAR

Its Ok

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

Nice eye cream very light and soft, Its Ok.

nice brand

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012

I bought a few of their products, they all have nice smell and constituency but I don't find them working as remarkable as they claimed to be. But still a very reasonably priced natural skincare brand.

Best eyecream ever

Posted by Reviewer2535635 on Aug 21, 2012

This has eliminated my dark circles and puffiness. And I've tried everything I can find. I re-ordered 3 tubes. Wish it came in bigger sizes.

Good!

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Aug 21, 2012

This is one of the few eye creams I've tried which does not irritate my eyes at all. It moisturized well, sinks in quickly and has a good price. Nice product.

I Think It Works

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

I'm not really sure if this is working or not. I haven't paid close enough attention.

Хороший крем Good moisturizer

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 28, 2012

Крем понравился натуральным составом, не вызвал аллергии,быстро впитывается, хорошо увлажняет, про лифтинг эффект говорить рано, так как пользуюсь им всего 2 недели, запаха почти нет, что тоже радует. Liked this cream for its natural ingredients, doesn't cause irritation(I have sensirive skin),absorbs and moisturizes well, it's too early to speak about its lifting effect as I've been using it for two weeks already.

Have used this humane creme for one year.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jul 08, 2012

I have used this eye cream for one year and have noticed that the lines under my eyes and little crow lines have diminished. I am 50 and aging gracefully with the help of HUMANE PRODUCTS such as this one. People tell me i look 10 years younger than my real age. Thank you Derma E.

good

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 04, 2012

Good so far. I'm not good about remembering to always put it on, so I haven't noticed anything different yet.