Pretty good, so far

Posted by SoleVeg on Apr 23, 2015

Upon first application, I felt a little tingling in the area. It seems to do the job in keeping my skin hydrated, but it's still too soon to know if it will diminish fine lines. Overall, pretty good for the price I paid. Works as well as some more expensive creams. I would watch out if you have very sensitive skin, but this is not a problem for me.

No hidrata en profundidad, pero para mí es suficiente!

Posted by 4745117847599820333 on Dec 01, 2014

Compré este contorno de ojos porque con 26 años creo que ya va siendo hora de cuidar un poco más esta zona más específica. La verdad es que no tengo ojera y tampoco el contorno deshidratado, pero esta crema tan ligera y sin fragancia da un toque de hidratación y tratamiento que necesito, y además, se absorbe enseguida!! Muy contenta con él y con la marca Derma E, es lo primero que pruebo de esta marca y ya tengo en mi wish list varios artículos para comprar próximamente!!

Basic eye cream

Posted by RainbowNebula on Nov 24, 2014

Pretty basic eye cream, but I do like it so far.Will not do much about dark circles it just moisturizes the area around the eyes.

Not tried yet

Posted by felicitypoh on Aug 17, 2014

Hopefully this eye cream is good.

Muy bueno

Posted by 4620894498698764660 on Aug 25, 2014

Muy buen hidratante del contorno. Se absorbe bien y se nota mejoría.

Hydrating eye care

Posted by 4732106660827164393 on Oct 31, 2014

I am satisfied with this eye cream and will probably purchase it again.

nice and pleasant cream

Posted by 5556265627473514328 on Nov 06, 2014

This cream is light, pleasant, and does not irritate my eyes. I find it suitable for the delicate skin around the eyes.

good product

Posted by 4670441759038131663 on Jul 30, 2014

high quality, very moisturizing

well priced eye cream

Posted by 5566333722050271495 on Jul 31, 2014

non-greasy eye cream w/ no stinging if you get it in your eye and no burning of sensitive skin. I use it at night so can't speak to how well it works under make-up or for day use. It is slightly cooling as you put it on...will buy again.

Notices a good difference

Posted by Reviewer1272468 on May 23, 2014

I used the cream in the morning and at night and noticed a change within 8 days. The product goes on easy and is not greasy. The insert suggests to use a pearl size amount, for me that was about 1/3 too much product. I also use Derma E DMAE cream, their Derma E night time cream and just started with their Hyaluronic Acid tablets, the package insert suggests 2 tablets twice a day. For my skin that was too much and I've reduced it to one tablet/twice a day. As always IHerb always comes through and are great to work with it.