well priced eye cream

Posted by 5566333722050271495 on Jul 31, 2014

non-greasy eye cream w/ no stinging if you get it in your eye and no burning of sensitive skin. I use it at night so can't speak to how well it works under make-up or for day use. It is slightly cooling as you put it on...will buy again.

Good

Posted by 4928194110449358127 on Jul 11, 2014

It works ok for me.

Notices a good difference

Posted by Reviewer1272468 on May 23, 2014

I used the cream in the morning and at night and noticed a change within 8 days. The product goes on easy and is not greasy. The insert suggests to use a pearl size amount, for me that was about 1/3 too much product. I also use Derma E DMAE cream, their Derma E night time cream and just started with their Hyaluronic Acid tablets, the package insert suggests 2 tablets twice a day. For my skin that was too much and I've reduced it to one tablet/twice a day. As always IHerb always comes through and are great to work with it.

Very Moisturizing Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2421385 on May 27, 2014

This is the second tube that I have ordered and I have been very pleased with it. It is very moisturizing and the consistency is easy to gently spread around the eye area. One reason I like it also is that it is in a tube and your finger is only touching the amount that you are applying and there is less chance for air contamination. I purchased this cream specifically for the Hyaluronic Acid and Pycnogenol ingredients.

Eye cream

Posted by 5355119839185247870 on Mar 20, 2014

Very good cream !!

Absorbs well

Posted by 4688944828667075747 on Feb 13, 2014

Seems to be working. My dark circles are getting faint. Not sticky and doesnt sting my eyes.

Yet is good

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Sep 23, 2011

I have used it just for one week, that is why I can't this efect . But it applying good - it is not so liquid as gel type creams. I was a little disapointed, that the tube is so small :(

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1192155 on Jun 15, 2011

i think i will buy more

healthier solution

Posted by Reviewer1359084 on Oct 30, 2010

I recently purchased it and I really do not count on making my around eye area to be youthful looking. It is a product free of artificial elements, absorbs very well and appears to contain what can help rather than hurt. I definitely will purchase it again. Faithful iHerb customer.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Dec 12, 2010

I have just started using this product so I cannot give my opinion on the outcome, but I love this brand and all the other items I use from their skincare line work very well.