this eye cream is wow!

Posted by 5061333741173441732 on May 03, 2016

after few days noticed difrence and very fast absorbs..try it u will not despointed

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Dec 22, 2010

I have large eyelids and tend to look tired and crepe with age (50 something). Most eye creams make my eyes run or irritate them during the night or day. So far (3 weeks) this eye creme doesn't do that and my eyelids and eye area finally look moisturized. I can definitely tell a difference in the skin on my eyelids, much smoother looking, I like that.

decent moisturiser for eyes

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

good for using as a base before make -up, takes few minutes for it to penetrate, but worth the effort!

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

Keeps crow feet away

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 27, 2012

I'm excited to have a safe and natural product that is so effective. I'm 44, but there's no hint of crow feet around my eyes.

My favorite eye cream

Posted by 5633941533337562340 on Jan 22, 2015

This is my favorite eye cream because it doesn't give me those bumps under my eyes. Also, it moisturizes, helps with dark circles (my dark circles are not that severe), and helps with puffy bags. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

Хороший крем Good moisturizer

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 28, 2012

Крем понравился натуральным составом, не вызвал аллергии,быстро впитывается, хорошо увлажняет, про лифтинг эффект говорить рано, так как пользуюсь им всего 2 недели, запаха почти нет, что тоже радует. Liked this cream for its natural ingredients, doesn't cause irritation(I have sensirive skin),absorbs and moisturizes well, it's too early to speak about its lifting effect as I've been using it for two weeks already.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1756708 on Oct 25, 2011

Feels good around the eyes. Doesn't take away dark circles but other than that, it's nice.

Good

Posted by 5310990729575214013 on Sep 02, 2016

I really like this eye cream. It hydrates, absorbs well and can be used before eye makeup application without any issues. I have quite sensitive skin so some eye creams cause irritation but this one is great. I love that it's vegan and doesn't contain any fragrance. My only gripe is that the tube is too small and for that reason I am always running out of product. I am yet to use any of the other Derma E eye creams but maybe I will give them a try.

good

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011

good, but not bay again