Derma E, Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)

Excellent affordable product

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This product was recommended by my dr. and I love it. Love the results, it has a clean fresh smell that is very light. Not perfumey smelling. My skin has never looked so good. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Forgettable

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013

I did not even realize I had purchased this until I saw it in my past order history. So I went digging into my "garbage" drawer, the seemingly endless pit of products purchased and then quickly discarded after producing less than satisfactory results. And there it was, partially used. If you a few fine lines, dryness and darkness under your eyes then do not buy this product if you expect it to provide any relief! All it did was sit on top of skin, did not sink in and left behind a residue. It was demoted to neck cream until I foolishly bought another Derma E eye product and ended up with the same 1 star results. Its safe to say I have now learned my lesson.

I Like It!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Apr 01, 2010

This stuff works pretty good; however, I find that I can only wear it at night before I go to bed. I tried it under concealer during the day and the concealer got a little crinkly under my eyes.

Best eyecream ever

Posted by Reviewer2535635 on Aug 21, 2012

This has eliminated my dark circles and puffiness. And I've tried everything I can find. I re-ordered 3 tubes. Wish it came in bigger sizes.

good eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Aug 30, 2010

I do like this eye cream but Peptides Plus seemed more moisterizing for my dry skin. I love all of Dermae Products and this one is certainly far better than ones you'll get at cosmetic counters, but at my age (almost 60) I need the moisture. Thank you iHerb for the great service you provide!