love it!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Nov 03, 2011

Excellent quality, makes my eyes look younger in the morning.

its works

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Nov 15, 2011

this cream does what it claims,will definitely repurchase.

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This eye cream is really nice and does not irritate my eyes in the least. I have used expensive eye cremes that irritate and do not do what they claim. This one delivers. My eyes feel like they have had a pick me up when applied and feel very soothed. I have only used this cream for about 2 weeks, but so far, I really like it! I almost feel like my eyes are not as puffy and tired in the am after using before bed. I cannot wait to see results in another month or so. Thanks Derma E.. you guys rock!

DERMA E EYE CREME

Posted by Reviewer1113318 on Feb 09, 2012

NOT BAD

good

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 04, 2012

Good so far. I'm not good about remembering to always put it on, so I haven't noticed anything different yet.

excellent

Posted by katuasha on Apr 17, 2012

Perfectly moisturises, not leaves oily residue, easily absorbed. Прекрасно увлажняет, не оставляет жирных следов, хорошо впитывается.

the best!

Posted by iren21vek on May 16, 2012

well it moisturizes, smoothes out wrinkles fine!

Good!

Posted by 5030716549536864855 on Apr 14, 2013

Smooth and light, not heavy! I will keep to use this.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Oct 10, 2012

The skin on my eyelid is extremely dry, I have to use a corticosteroid creme sometimes because the skin is red and flakey (but not too often as it makes your skin very thin). This cream takes care of the dryness in a very mild way, I don't have to use the corticosteroidcreme anymore and even more, a slight scar I had just disappeared. I like it very much. You don't need much of it and it doesn't smell of anything.

Perfect eye cream!

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on Oct 23, 2012

Received this product in my shipment a few days ago - I've been getting tired and stressed skin around the under eye area. Applied the DermaE Eye Creme and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was feather light and wasn't greasy at all. Felt cool and lovely spreading this on the skin area around my eye socket. There was hardly a hint of frangrance too which is always a plus. Texture and feel of this can compare to the more expensive cosmetics range in the local mall - however I like the fact that all the ingredients in this one are clearly labelled and of a high quality (ie. no proprietary secret blends). I use this product twice a day (mornings and night) and shall continue to do so as it's fantastic value for money!