love it

Posted by 4824921204900965894 on Jun 17, 2014

very good, my skin loves it

Does the job!

Posted by 5511197243910531799 on Jun 13, 2014

Nice cream, soft & pleasant. Don't know if it actually reduces wrinkles but lovely to use!

hydrating eyecream

Posted by 4902723826205625972 on Jun 08, 2014

not bad for the price. this eye cream is moisturizing and contains essential ingredients for anti-aging.

Very Moisturizing Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2421385 on May 27, 2014

This is the second tube that I have ordered and I have been very pleased with it. It is very moisturizing and the consistency is easy to gently spread around the eye area. One reason I like it also is that it is in a tube and your finger is only touching the amount that you are applying and there is less chance for air contamination. I purchased this cream specifically for the Hyaluronic Acid and Pycnogenol ingredients.

Notices a good difference

Posted by Reviewer1272468 on May 23, 2014

I used the cream in the morning and at night and noticed a change within 8 days. The product goes on easy and is not greasy. The insert suggests to use a pearl size amount, for me that was about 1/3 too much product. I also use Derma E DMAE cream, their Derma E night time cream and just started with their Hyaluronic Acid tablets, the package insert suggests 2 tablets twice a day. For my skin that was too much and I've reduced it to one tablet/twice a day. As always IHerb always comes through and are great to work with it.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

Recomiendo este contorno de ojos a chicas que necesiten un poco de hidratación, pero no en exceso. Y sobre todo a chicas de piel grasa. Por lo demás, tampoco es que lo considere una crema de contorno espectacular, sinceramente creo que las hay mejores. Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

Good product

Posted by PatriciaM on May 08, 2014

Very pleased with this eye cream. Absorbs quickly and works well.

Makes a super face cream

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on May 05, 2014

I'm used to fairly expensive eye creams but, preferring natural things, I thought I'd give this try. Unfortunately it had no noticeable effect on my eyes compared to department store brand I'm used to (I don't have puffiness but I have dark circles), so keen to not waste it, I used it as a face cream to use it up, and for that it really did well. After a few days I noticed a glowy, slightly firmer look. It's hydrating without being greasy. A disappointment as an eye cream, but a good enough face cream that I would buy again for that purpose. Now if I could just find an eye cream...

Very good

Posted by FashionEvELand-FEEL on Apr 25, 2014

I don't have lines under the eyes in order to see if the cream is effective but it leaves a really nice hydrated feeling.

using

Posted by 5707500828883978742 on Apr 20, 2014

I need more time to notice anything at the moment I do not dislike