Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1687498 on Dec 31, 2011

Very good.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1044659 on Jan 02, 2012

Pleasant, not oily at all.

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer1680381 on Jan 06, 2012

The whole range of Hyalauronic products are brilliant. A light moisturising product that doesn't make my eyes puffy. My skin has definitely improved since using Derma E products. Will continue using this product.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Nov 03, 2011

Excellent quality, makes my eyes look younger in the morning.

its works

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Nov 15, 2011

this cream does what it claims,will definitely repurchase.

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This eye cream is really nice and does not irritate my eyes in the least. I have used expensive eye cremes that irritate and do not do what they claim. This one delivers. My eyes feel like they have had a pick me up when applied and feel very soothed. I have only used this cream for about 2 weeks, but so far, I really like it! I almost feel like my eyes are not as puffy and tired in the am after using before bed. I cannot wait to see results in another month or so. Thanks Derma E.. you guys rock!

DERMA E EYE CREME

Posted by Reviewer1113318 on Feb 09, 2012

NOT BAD

Muy buena

Posted by 4626865449298951584 on Sep 27, 2013

Este contorno de ojos es estupendo. Cunde mucho porque con una gotita tienes para todo el ojo. Deja la piel muy hidratada y se absorbe muy rápido, no es pesado y huele agradable. El envase es muy cómodo de usar. Repetiré la próxima vez que haga pedido a Iherb.

Not greasy, just right

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Oct 09, 2013

It is cream but not heavy, easy to spread. Reasonable price. I like it Fragrance Free.

crema para piel joven y excelente para maquillaje!

Posted by 5121683425270358913 on Jul 23, 2013

Tengo 27 años y compre esa crema de ojos para cuidado diario. Las ventajas son: lleva muchos ingredientes naturales, es bastante grande y económico, no testean en animales, sin olor, es muy ligero y se puede usar sin problemas antes de make-up!!! hidrata bien! Creo que para cuidado diario de la piel joven es buena crema, para la noche prefiero algo más fuerte y nutritivo.