not helping much

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

not helping much

A really good eye cream.

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

So, I'm almost 25 and I'm looking for a moisturizing but non oily and non "over the top" cream. Just something that would hydrate my eye area skin, prevent first wrinkles and not irritate my eyes. I found all of that in this cream. I also like the facts: it's vegan, the packaging is really convenient (it's in a tube, which you can see because only the box is shown), cruelty-free and totally fragrance free. I am happy with this cream and will continue to use it from now on. :)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Nov 22, 2012

my eyes like it, no irritation

Good product

Posted by PatriciaM on May 08, 2014

Very pleased with this eye cream. Absorbs quickly and works well.

Boosting the delicate skin around your eyes.

Posted by MarenS on Mar 11, 2013

Derma E is very trustful and clean produkts. I like this eyecream, because it works!

Good!

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Aug 21, 2012

This is one of the few eye creams I've tried which does not irritate my eyes at all. It moisturized well, sinks in quickly and has a good price. Nice product.

Awesome

Posted by Lycka82 on Apr 23, 2013

Very decent product, works good, leaves noticeable effect.

Muy buena

Posted by 4626865449298951584 on Sep 27, 2013

Este contorno de ojos es estupendo. Cunde mucho porque con una gotita tienes para todo el ojo. Deja la piel muy hidratada y se absorbe muy rápido, no es pesado y huele agradable. El envase es muy cómodo de usar. Repetiré la próxima vez que haga pedido a Iherb.

Not greasy, just right

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Oct 09, 2013

It is cream but not heavy, easy to spread. Reasonable price. I like it Fragrance Free.

crema para piel joven y excelente para maquillaje!

Posted by 5121683425270358913 on Jul 23, 2013

Tengo 27 años y compre esa crema de ojos para cuidado diario. Las ventajas son: lleva muchos ingredientes naturales, es bastante grande y económico, no testean en animales, sin olor, es muy ligero y se puede usar sin problemas antes de make-up!!! hidrata bien! Creo que para cuidado diario de la piel joven es buena crema, para la noche prefiero algo más fuerte y nutritivo.