it's ok

Posted by 5235420349938428949 on Apr 16, 2014

i have been using it for a couple months. i found that it works better in spring as my skin is not as dry as it did in winter. however it's not moisturising enough in winter. it does its job for a normal eye cream, but it doesn't reduce the fine lines under my eyes.

Not moisturising enough

Posted by Allegoria on Mar 28, 2014

It was pleasant to use it but it did nothing for me. It didn't even moisturize my skin. I often wanted to apply a cream after it - because I forgot about this one - my skin wanted something else. It can work for others though, who knows. The texture is very pleasant - the packaging is nice and convenient - very small tube which allows you to squeeze the smallest amount of the product. It has no smell - also good for the eye area.

Muy básico

Posted by 5617824716499055161 on Mar 20, 2014

Es un contorno muy básico. Creo que puede funcionarle bien a una piel joven que quiera prevenir. Hidrata y poco más.

Eye cream

Posted by 5355119839185247870 on Mar 20, 2014

Very good cream !!

Magic!

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014

Best eye cream I have ever used. Moisturizes, flattens wrinkles, prevents new ones, does not cause breakouts. All derma e products are amazing.

Good eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Mar 09, 2014

This is a good eye cream, the skin around my eyes feel and look well-moisturized. The skin absorbs the product fast and it doesn't sting my eyes (and skin). It's scented but the scent is faint enough to ignore. We don't have snow or other extreme weather conditions so I can't comment on how this will fare during winter.

best for eyes

Posted by miracle on Feb 27, 2014

my eyes love this one. very nourishing product.

Absorbs well

Posted by 4688944828667075747 on Feb 13, 2014

Seems to be working. My dark circles are getting faint. Not sticky and doesnt sting my eyes.

léger

Posted by 5745573165907510926 on Feb 10, 2014

super produit, il suffit de très peu pour les deux yeux, soin complet.

Bad shipment

Posted by 4632557346742780536 on Feb 03, 2014

I order this product but iHerb sent me the Rapunzel Vegetable Bouillon 8 cubes instead.