Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Feb 19, 2010

This is my 3rd try at buying a good Hyaluronic serum and this one is THE BEST! No fragrance, and leaves the skin bright & clear when you wake up in the morning. I tried the NOW brand and Source Naturals but this one is by far the best. The other 2 were greasy and had horrible strong smells. I am so glad that I bought this one from Derma E and the best part is that do not test on animals! Yes!

Love Derma e's hydrating series

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. After using derma e hydrating series for over years, really loving it and will continue to use it. Both Serum and eye cream are excellent. The hyaluronic acid really helps to replenish my face. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Wrinkle Free

Posted by Reviewer1482398 on Jun 29, 2009

Took away all the fine lines in a couple of days. Does not clog the pores, just hydrates like a dream!

CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Posted by beautycare on Mar 11, 2014

I have been using this for a few months and now I can not image not having it in my beauty routine. It makes all the difference!! It makes my skin look like that of a new born child...love it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Feb 27, 2009

I love this for making my face look at least 5 years younger. Brings back the moisture and youthful look.

Thank U, Derma E. <3

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

For a long time I didnt like my own skin. Now...what do you think. Thanks to This and Many More Derma E products...I have, I've got my skin back. I cant stop looking myself in d mirror.

Very good choice for the dehydrated skin

Posted by Reviewer1819064 on Jul 15, 2010

A wonderful moisturizer for dehydrated but combined or even oily skin; doesn`t clogs the pores...

excellent serum

Posted by rckshum2 on Jan 11, 2014

used it for years. great for my dry skin. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

exceeds my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Dec 21, 2009

This product is excellent. It's hard for me to find a cream that would agree with my sensitive prone to rosacea skin. This one is gentle enough and plumps up my skin to make it look younger, smoothing down lines and even diminishing the bags under my eyes. I gave a sample of this product to my mother and she loves it, so I'm ordering another bottle for her.

Love the Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid!!

Posted by 5179030420761340399 on Dec 25, 2015

I was using a far more expensive product with hyaluronic acid so before I reordered, I did some research and found the Derma E. I was able to purchase 2 bottles of the Derma E at the same price as one bottle of the other product so I thought I'd give it a try. So glad I did - I use it at night and in the morning - it doesn't take much and it works great to "plump up" my skin, every bit as good as the more expensive product. I'm 68 years old, but no one believes it. I've always taken good care of my skin and firmly believe that you can't start too young using quality products on your skin. It definitely makes a difference as you get older. Great product, iherb!!