Love the Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid!!

Posted by 5179030420761340399 on Dec 25, 2015

I was using a far more expensive product with hyaluronic acid so before I reordered, I did some research and found the Derma E. I was able to purchase 2 bottles of the Derma E at the same price as one bottle of the other product so I thought I'd give it a try. So glad I did - I use it at night and in the morning - it doesn't take much and it works great to "plump up" my skin, every bit as good as the more expensive product. I'm 68 years old, but no one believes it. I've always taken good care of my skin and firmly believe that you can't start too young using quality products on your skin. It definitely makes a difference as you get older. Great product, iherb!!

Posted by 5484965829645720121 on Dec 20, 2015

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

nice serum, used it as moisturizer in the summer, great for my oily skin

this is cream but non-greasy

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 02, 2015

this is cream but non-greasy..I can using that for summer too. not bad and not good...just normal.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Apr 16, 2015

J'adore ce sérum

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Nov 24, 2014

J'adore ce sérum, il est parfait pour l'hydratiation de ma peau toute la journéé (je l'utilise le matin). l'odeur est très agréable. Je recommande.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1784005 on Nov 13, 2014

I really notice a big difference in my skin when I use this. My skin looks brighter and smoother just after a few days. I actually think the smell is really pleasant and don't find it overwhelming at all.

Great

Posted by Merinee on Oct 14, 2014

Bought it for my mom and she loves it. Will definitely order again!

Maravilloso

Posted by 5183643868940779769 on Oct 02, 2014

Me ha dejado fascinada, deja una sensación de comfort y frescor en la piel impresionante. Repetiré sin duda.

Love Derma e's hydrating series

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. After using derma e hydrating series for over years, really loving it and will continue to use it. Both Serum and eye cream are excellent. The hyaluronic acid really helps to replenish my face. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.