J'adore ce sérum

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Nov 24, 2014

J'adore ce sérum, il est parfait pour l'hydratiation de ma peau toute la journéé (je l'utilise le matin). l'odeur est très agréable. Je recommande.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1784005 on Nov 13, 2014

I really notice a big difference in my skin when I use this. My skin looks brighter and smoother just after a few days. I actually think the smell is really pleasant and don't find it overwhelming at all.

Una pasada de serum

Posted by SilviaRuizMUA on Nov 04, 2014

Lo compré por probar y lo cierto que la persona a quien lo regalé está encantada. Nota la piel mas receptiva para los tratamientos habituales. Tiene el rostro mas descansado. Huele muy bien y es un producto que tiene un precio muy asequible

Great

Posted by Merinee on Oct 14, 2014

Bought it for my mom and she loves it. Will definitely order again!

Maravilloso

Posted by 5183643868940779769 on Oct 02, 2014

Me ha dejado fascinada, deja una sensación de comfort y frescor en la piel impresionante. Repetiré sin duda.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

so far so good

Love Derma e's hydrating series

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. After using derma e hydrating series for over years, really loving it and will continue to use it. Both Serum and eye cream are excellent. The hyaluronic acid really helps to replenish my face. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

baffling!

Posted by 4909701624188092287 on Jun 15, 2014

I saw NO improvement in my skin using this. In fact, I think my wrinkles deepened! It's just sitting in my cabinet. I prefer other of their products before this, like the deep wrinkle line - I do see improvement with them. Use of Vitamin C's for sure very important.

hyaluronic acid has not seen any of her super effect ...

Posted by 5238174113535805069 on Jun 13, 2014

hyaluronic acid has not seen any of her super effect ...

Good enough

Posted by 4848167118673512745 on May 14, 2014

I was not impressed at first but then I've discovered that it works best if I apply it while my face is still a bit wet. It keeps me moisturized through the day. I'm going to repurchase this.