Feels great. Smells good.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 13, 2010

This was a wonderful light lotion and seems to have good ingredients. It also smells terrific. I think it would be great for younger skin less wrinkled than mine. I still like my Jason Ester-C because it plumps up my 59 year old better. I just wish it were as lightweight as the Derma E.

Liking it so far

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 06, 2010

Found the perfume scent a little strong when i first got it but I've gotten used to it now. I like that it glides on easily and gets absorbed by the skin fast. I agree that the texture is somewhat more like a lotion than a serum but that's no issue for me. Skin doesn't feel oily after using. Liking it so far and I've just ordered my second bottle.

Ok

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010

Good, but not quite what I was looking for. Bottle is smaller than you think

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1029595 on Dec 20, 2010

So far so good. Seems be helping to smooth my skin. One drawback, I agree, is the scent. It's too strong, and not necessary in a facial product. Although it does go away fairly quickly.

Facial Serum/Amelia

Posted by Reviewer3144800 on Mar 11, 2011

The product was a cream; did not look like clear serum, BUT IT WORKED THE SAME & SMELLS NICE.. I give this product a Thumbs UP!!!!!

sinks into skin

Posted by Reviewer2144615 on Mar 29, 2011

Very nice, gives me a glowing comlexion. My skin drinks this right up, no sticky feeling even for a moment.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2708895 on Jul 10, 2011

But even with my combination skin i need additional moisturizing.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2863528 on Oct 18, 2011

Love this range!Great serum

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2188089 on Jan 16, 2012

first time trying this product and I think it is a great product. Smooths and refines my skin especially under my eyes. Will be ordering other Derma E products!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »