Nice texture

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 02, 2014

too soon to tell if it's doing anything for wrinkles/lines but it's light and hydrating.

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm not really sure about this one since it broke me out like crazy. This could come from me experimenting a bit with different products at the time, but when I stopped using this my skin calmed down. I used it as an addition to my day/night cream but my skin didn't like it at all. However, since it's gotten so many great reviews I suggest you try it out for yourself! My skin type: Combination skin that has dried up over the years with some scarring and large pores. Not THAT bad but I'm obsessed with my skin and compares it to photoshopped, perfect, impossible to achieve-skin.

Exellent

Posted by 5142335807463025111 on Nov 19, 2013

I like the serum very much and it is what I expected

Great

Posted by 5427699780554208543 on Nov 16, 2013

You can definitely feel its effect. really great product. Too bad it is scented.

causes breakouts

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 11, 2013

I have combination skin. So I am choosing something simple and mild to hydrate my skin. After using this for a couple of days, I started to find some breakouts around my face. I stopped using it and the breakouts cleared up. Now I am using it for neck and hands only.

dommage qu'il y ait des silicones

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Sep 04, 2013

Il est très bien, mais du fait de la présence de silicone, je ne l'utilise qu'en journée

great skincare

Posted by 4663620877176063937 on Aug 10, 2013

It makes my skin hydrated. I notice the lines near my lips and between eyebrows disappear. I'm impressed.

Fragrance is too strong

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

I really do not like the smell. It smells like bubblegum and I feel uncomfortable putting it on my skin. I stopped using it after a few tries.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

will reorder

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3039014 on Mar 23, 2013

This serum is magic. Does everything it claims to do and leaves skin looking and feeling great. Thank you iHerb for such great service and fast shipping to Australia. Highly recommend both iHerb and this product.