The Best Eye Product Ever

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 29, 2011

I think the title pretty much says it all. I have used some of the most expensive products out there and I love this one. (and it saves me a lot of money) I am 67 and I spend as much time as I can on my motorcycle, and I love the results I have reaceived. I use this in conjunction ( as per one of the reviews I read) with peptide plus serum. love, love it.

Dig the product. Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2362446 on Feb 01, 2010

Pros: Great product. Works just like it says. Smooth soft skin without oiliness. Cons: Smell. Smells girlie.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Apr 22, 2010

I've been using Reviva Labs' Hyaluronic Acid serum and ran out. When I went to reorder, it was out of stock, so I decided to give this one a try.It is only a few dollars more, but is twice the size. I use this after rubbing a few drops of jojoba oil into my skin, and most of the time, I do not need a moisturizer after. It immediatley plumps the skin, leaving it fesh and dewy in appearance. The plastic pump bottle is sanitary, and the ingredients do not cause any reaction. It smells somewhat like bubble gum, but it doesn't last long, so is of little consequence.

HA Serum

Posted by Reviewer1007284 on May 20, 2010

Fantastic smell! Absorbs straight away, not greasy at all, which is a must for my oily skin. I can already see the improvement in my skin after just 2 weeks. Great price and shipping too. I'm sticking with this one as my day moisturise from now on. MANY THANKS iHerb!!!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2203291 on May 24, 2010

I like it and will buy again

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on Mar 18, 2010

Doesn't make my eyes burn like other creams. It combined with oral HA is a winning un-aging combo

I love this moistruizer...

Posted by Reviewer3090144 on Apr 06, 2009

I wish I could buy it in bulk. All of Derma E's products are great and very easy on the environment and animals.

Smells pleasent, easy to apply.

Posted by Reviewer2285340 on Nov 17, 2009

Will buy again

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Sep 19, 2011

It works great and excellent quality.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3091173 on Apr 02, 2012

This serum has a smooth tecsture. Dosator gives you a right amount for a whole face from a one push. Lets your skin to uncrumple and gets it ready for a cream.