Best scrub!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This is really one of the best scrubs I have used. It polishes my face nicely, without leaving it dry, and I have dry skin. I use it twice a week and it feels great! Another comparable product worth trying is Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Super Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

Really like the fine granuals in this. Face stings a bit upon first using, but feels very smooth and clean when done (just don't bear down too hard when scrubbing). I follow up with toner and the Derma E, Microdermabrasion Recovery Serum and then my usual face moisturizer.

Effective yet gentle

Posted by DinaB123 on Mar 01, 2010

This scrub has fine consistency. With added water it is almost creamy. Make sure to follow up with recovery serum.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3237224 on Nov 06, 2009

Amazing exfoliater...a little goes a long way, leaves my skin feeling great and actually helps control my breakouts.

excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2135923 on Feb 16, 2010

this is a brilliant product. i previously used a chemical one and didn't think i'd find one that would measure up to it and was natural at the same time. However, this exceeded my expectation. my skin is smooth and glowing. will order again, once finished.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer3324205 on Jan 25, 2013

This is a great product. My skin is noticeably smoother after use. It has a clean smell but it does not linger on your face. Worth a try.

Excellent product

Posted by hum-three-nine-two on Jan 11, 2014

given the price, the scrub is excellent. quality compared with other big brands but 4-5times more expensive than drema e. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Sep 15, 2012

This is great for keeping my face looking healthy and glowing; relieves the dull look skin can get (I'm 36). I use it about once a week, which when I got a facial last week, the woman told me was ideal for exfoliation. I've neverf broken out from it.

Love it!

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

I have always loved this product. I have been using it for about a year now 2-3 times a week and coupled with a scar gel at night it has diminished a lot of acne scars. It also helps makeup look smooth and flawless on the skin.

really good

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 20, 2009

I used this product last week and it left my face very smooth and glowing. I was very happy with the result. I used the matching serum afterwards and my skin looked very healthy.