Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

Wow......my skin is looking really nice!

Posted by 5735244896159712086 on Nov 21, 2013

After turning 47, I noticed my normal skin was starting to change and botox was not an option for me! I've tried a lot of products and I have to say, I am really impressed with this product. After cleansing, I've been putting this on in the morning and evening for the past few weeks and I really notice a difference. My skin looks and feels firmer! It is super absorbent too! My skin looks firmer and feels soft and smooth!

More younger

Posted by 5379851352514765835 on Dec 25, 2013

I like It's very well. My skin is beautiful and more young.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2044533 on Sep 04, 2012

I love love love the smell, like fresh lemon peel. Nice small granulas peel well.

My favorite scrub of all time!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Sep 10, 2012

I have used up several jars of this scrub it is fantastic! It has an intense ability to scrub. I use it not only to remove dead skin and dirt from my skin, but moving around the little crystal-like pieces on my skin helps to stimulate collagen production in the skin. My skin ends up extra plump and smooth for days after use! Thank you for this product!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Sep 15, 2012

This is great for keeping my face looking healthy and glowing; relieves the dull look skin can get (I'm 36). I use it about once a week, which when I got a facial last week, the woman told me was ideal for exfoliation. I've neverf broken out from it.