July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2046032 on Feb 27, 2011

My first thought when I opened the package was, "Wow! This is a small container!". However, this is a really good product and probably the best scrub that I have ever used. A little goes a long way and the results are a clean fresh face!

Amazing Exfoliant!

Posted by Reviewer2760582 on Jan 31, 2012

Leaves your skin soft & glowing. The best scrub I've ever used!

Best exfoliator for sensitive skin and MCS

Posted by Reviewer1354888 on Feb 07, 2012

This is a fabulous product. I have MCS and sensitive skin and it's perfect for me - gentle, very slight pleasant scent and leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. I hope this product does not get altered in any way or discontinued - I don't ever want to be without it! I would highly recommended to everyone :)

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1809292 on Mar 07, 2012

This works like most scrubs, but the smell is divine. It's lemon or lime...I wish they had more products with that smell. A bit expensive though.

diminishes fine lines & doesn't cause skin irritation for me

Posted by Reviewer2803395 on Mar 26, 2012

I'm on my third package of this. When I first started using it, I noticed a reduction in fine lines over the first 2 weeks. Other people commented on the difference as well, which has never happened to me with change in skin care before. Since then, there hasn't been continued reduction, but the fine lines have been as improved as they were at 2 weeks after starting. It also reduces the peeling I'd get right arond my nose. I use it 3 times a week, and follow it up with Derma E's hyaluronic acid night cream and sometimes a moisture mask as well. (I'm in my early 40s with pale combination skin and don't often have acne.)