Excellent product

Posted by hum-three-nine-two on Jan 11, 2014

given the price, the scrub is excellent. quality compared with other big brands but 4-5times more expensive than drema e. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Derma E, Microdermabrasion - I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Oct 26, 2009

I combine Hyaluronic Serum by Source naturals with Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub (which was a combination suggested by iherb). seems to make my skin look a little better. It doesn't bother my skin but having read other reviews, I decided to only use it once a week....at least at the beginning. It does seem to make my skin feel smooth.

This smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2082329 on Feb 18, 2011

I bought this for my 20 year old daughter, for some stretch marks. I had read on one a blog that if you use the Derma E. Scar Gel, you should also Exfoliate. The only thing is I'm not sure of the proceedure.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

But still no Holy Grail for me. The particles should me much smaller , because even with hardly any pressure during use , my normal ( that is not sensitive) skin burns just a bit too much. The scent is fresh and lovely citrus, but for this quite steep price I expect a smoother texture.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Sep 15, 2012

This is great for keeping my face looking healthy and glowing; relieves the dull look skin can get (I'm 36). I use it about once a week, which when I got a facial last week, the woman told me was ideal for exfoliation. I've neverf broken out from it.

really good

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 20, 2009

I used this product last week and it left my face very smooth and glowing. I was very happy with the result. I used the matching serum afterwards and my skin looked very healthy.

Smooth as!

Posted by Reviewer2074183 on Mar 05, 2010

Love it...skin feels smooth even after 2 weeks

great scrub ...

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jan 22, 2014

... but not for dry or sensitive skin.

One of the best scrubs on the market!

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015

I've tried a number of products over the years and rate this one as one of the best. It's gentle and safe on the most delicate and sensitive skin like mine, with very fine granules and an instant effect of fresh, soft and even looking skin. It's very economical as well. Just love it!

Nice smell and works well

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 07, 2010

Gives a slight stingy feeling as I have sensitive skin. But I use it sparingly and I actually don't scrub my skin for too long. (Instructions say 3 mins which I think is an overkill). Leaves my skin feeling smooth every time I use it.