Smooth as!

Posted by Reviewer2074183 on Mar 05, 2010

Love it...skin feels smooth even after 2 weeks

Love it!

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

I have always loved this product. I have been using it for about a year now 2-3 times a week and coupled with a scar gel at night it has diminished a lot of acne scars. It also helps makeup look smooth and flawless on the skin.

Derma E, Microdermabrasion - I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Oct 26, 2009

I combine Hyaluronic Serum by Source naturals with Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub (which was a combination suggested by iherb). seems to make my skin look a little better. It doesn't bother my skin but having read other reviews, I decided to only use it once a week....at least at the beginning. It does seem to make my skin feel smooth.

This smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2082329 on Feb 18, 2011

I bought this for my 20 year old daughter, for some stretch marks. I had read on one a blog that if you use the Derma E. Scar Gel, you should also Exfoliate. The only thing is I'm not sure of the proceedure.

Good for spot treatment

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

Works well used dry, with upward motion, for isolated scarring. Not ideal as a face scrub as may abrade pores.

Super scrub.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 21, 2011

My skin feels great using this. I highly recommend it.

Gentle and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Mar 07, 2010

I have been looking for an exfoliator that is gentle enough not to leave red blotches on my skin and effective enough to get rid of dead skin and reduce enlarged pores. This product is perfect and I will never be without it. LOVE IT!!!

great scrub ...

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jan 22, 2014

... but not for dry or sensitive skin.

Perfect

Posted by 4760904513570236655 on Apr 14, 2013

Today I've used for the first time and I can say I love it. You can use it with your face wet or dry but 've just used it with my face dry and my skin is perfect, clean but not dehydrated.

My favorite scrub of all time!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Sep 10, 2012

I have used up several jars of this scrub it is fantastic! It has an intense ability to scrub. I use it not only to remove dead skin and dirt from my skin, but moving around the little crystal-like pieces on my skin helps to stimulate collagen production in the skin. My skin ends up extra plump and smooth for days after use! Thank you for this product!