Nice smell and works well

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 07, 2010

Gives a slight stingy feeling as I have sensitive skin. But I use it sparingly and I actually don't scrub my skin for too long. (Instructions say 3 mins which I think is an overkill). Leaves my skin feeling smooth every time I use it.

Good for spot treatment

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

Works well used dry, with upward motion, for isolated scarring. Not ideal as a face scrub as may abrade pores.

Next best thing to exfoliation treatments at the dermatology office

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 30, 2010

Best "over the counter" exfoliation treatment I know of. My daughter was treated by a dermatologist for a year for severe acne and received monthly "Dermasweep" (safer form of microdermabrasion) for over half a year. When we moved away we couldn't find a dermatologist who offered the same type of treatment and although her skin is much improved from where it used to be, she missed the incredible smooth feel of her skin after the Dermasweep. I found Derma E's Microdermabrasion Scrub and bought it for her for Christmas and she LOVES it! It's almost as good as the professional treatments she'd been missing.

Skin clearer

Posted by Reviewer2770782 on Jan 26, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I have sensitive skin so have to be careful with what I use. Like other reviewers have said, you do need to be gentle when you scrub. My skin has more of a glow to it and is much clearer.

Really excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1629509 on May 05, 2011

The key is very small granules. In other exfoliants the granules are too large, but these guys get it right. But I didn't need to scrub my face with it for 3 minutes. You only need about a dime-sized amount or less. And don't scrub too hard, it will start to hurt. But the effects are wonderful. Such a smooth face afterwards.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1583441 on Oct 24, 2010

I bought this along with the Tropical Solutions Facial Scrub. This product is far more superior. it smells really great - like lemon meringue pie! - and for me is a mild exfoliant. I use it daily because of this. The Tropical Solutions is very runny and much more abrasive. I will use the remainder of it but will not order it again since this product works so very, very well.

Super scrub.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 21, 2011

My skin feels great using this. I highly recommend it.

Derma E scrub: can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Mar 25, 2015

I use this about once a week. I really have to have the full 3 minutes it says. Noticeably smoother skin that I can see and feel. I will always have a spare jar. I have several of their products and I love each and every one of them. They know what they're doing!

Super effective

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

Alucinante

Posted by 5348174128663227602 on Feb 24, 2014

Deja la piel como la de un bebé. Tengo la piel mucho más lisa, se están yendo las manchas de granitos y alguna solar. Nada que envidiar a productos mucho más caros, lo recomiendo. Seguir al pie de la letra las instrucciones debido a que es un producto muy agresivo, pero a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me ha producido reacción.