great scrub ...

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jan 22, 2014

... but not for dry or sensitive skin.

Super effective

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

Perfect

Posted by 4760904513570236655 on Apr 14, 2013

Today I've used for the first time and I can say I love it. You can use it with your face wet or dry but 've just used it with my face dry and my skin is perfect, clean but not dehydrated.

Super scrub.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 21, 2011

My skin feels great using this. I highly recommend it.

Alucinante

Posted by 5348174128663227602 on Feb 24, 2014

Deja la piel como la de un bebé. Tengo la piel mucho más lisa, se están yendo las manchas de granitos y alguna solar. Nada que envidiar a productos mucho más caros, lo recomiendo. Seguir al pie de la letra las instrucciones debido a que es un producto muy agresivo, pero a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me ha producido reacción.

Recomendada

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 14, 2014

Es muy buen producto, pero hay que utilizarlo con prudencia. Yo no tengo la piel sensible y todas las noches utilizo Clarisonic, y la microdermaabraasión, como mucho, una vez por semana. Cuando la utilizo, la noche anterior no he usado clarisonic, para no estresar a la piel.

Me gusta

Posted by 4914625803742436210 on Aug 27, 2014

Esta microdermoabrasión tiene una consistencia densa con microcristales que exfolian la piel de una forma bastante agresiva, pero de eso se trata, huele a flor de azahar y por ahora me está funcionando bastante bien, los ingredientes son buenos y probablemente la vuelva a comprar porque tiene buen precio con respecto a otras.

One of the best scrubs on the market!

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015

I've tried a number of products over the years and rate this one as one of the best. It's gentle and safe on the most delicate and sensitive skin like mine, with very fine granules and an instant effect of fresh, soft and even looking skin. It's very economical as well. Just love it!

Derma E scrub: can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Mar 25, 2015

I use this about once a week. I really have to have the full 3 minutes it says. Noticeably smoother skin that I can see and feel. I will always have a spare jar. I have several of their products and I love each and every one of them. They know what they're doing!

microdermabrasion scrub

Posted by nslnsl on Apr 21, 2014

+ a little goes a long way + non irritating + skin feels smoother and looks brighter the next day + refreshing lemon scent though I wish it was scent less - doesn't get rid of some flakiness