Love it

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Sep 15, 2012

This is great for keeping my face looking healthy and glowing; relieves the dull look skin can get (I'm 36). I use it about once a week, which when I got a facial last week, the woman told me was ideal for exfoliation. I've neverf broken out from it.

Super effective

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

excellent !!

Posted by missblackline on Aug 18, 2012

ce scrub est vraiment efficace ! bonne mine et peau toute douce après ^^

Alucinante

Posted by 5348174128663227602 on Feb 24, 2014

Deja la piel como la de un bebé. Tengo la piel mucho más lisa, se están yendo las manchas de granitos y alguna solar. Nada que envidiar a productos mucho más caros, lo recomiendo. Seguir al pie de la letra las instrucciones debido a que es un producto muy agresivo, pero a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me ha producido reacción.

Recomendada

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 14, 2014

Es muy buen producto, pero hay que utilizarlo con prudencia. Yo no tengo la piel sensible y todas las noches utilizo Clarisonic, y la microdermaabraasión, como mucho, una vez por semana. Cuando la utilizo, la noche anterior no he usado clarisonic, para no estresar a la piel.

Me gusta

Posted by 4914625803742436210 on Aug 27, 2014

Esta microdermoabrasión tiene una consistencia densa con microcristales que exfolian la piel de una forma bastante agresiva, pero de eso se trata, huele a flor de azahar y por ahora me está funcionando bastante bien, los ingredientes son buenos y probablemente la vuelva a comprar porque tiene buen precio con respecto a otras.

microdermabrasion scrub

Posted by nslnsl on Apr 21, 2014

+ a little goes a long way + non irritating + skin feels smoother and looks brighter the next day + refreshing lemon scent though I wish it was scent less - doesn't get rid of some flakiness

Very effective scrub

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

At first I thought the jar was very small and it would not last long, but once I tried the product, I found I needed very little of it. The granules in it are small, but sort of sharp (volcanic sand, wow) and there's a lot of them in the scub. In fact it seems to me the sand makes up most of the scrub, so it's not exactly gentle. I did't use it for the recommended 3 minutes, 1 minute is quite enough. Even this might be too much for someone with sensitive skin! Scrubbing your face with this is not a very nice feeling, but it definitely makes skin very smooth and the effect is long lasting too.

Nice smell and works well

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 07, 2010

Gives a slight stingy feeling as I have sensitive skin. But I use it sparingly and I actually don't scrub my skin for too long. (Instructions say 3 mins which I think is an overkill). Leaves my skin feeling smooth every time I use it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

But still no Holy Grail for me. The particles should me much smaller , because even with hardly any pressure during use , my normal ( that is not sensitive) skin burns just a bit too much. The scent is fresh and lovely citrus, but for this quite steep price I expect a smoother texture.