Very effective scrub

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

At first I thought the jar was very small and it would not last long, but once I tried the product, I found I needed very little of it. The granules in it are small, but sort of sharp (volcanic sand, wow) and there's a lot of them in the scub. In fact it seems to me the sand makes up most of the scrub, so it's not exactly gentle. I did't use it for the recommended 3 minutes, 1 minute is quite enough. Even this might be too much for someone with sensitive skin! Scrubbing your face with this is not a very nice feeling, but it definitely makes skin very smooth and the effect is long lasting too.

Good for spot treatment

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

Works well used dry, with upward motion, for isolated scarring. Not ideal as a face scrub as may abrade pores.

Really excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1629509 on May 05, 2011

The key is very small granules. In other exfoliants the granules are too large, but these guys get it right. But I didn't need to scrub my face with it for 3 minutes. You only need about a dime-sized amount or less. And don't scrub too hard, it will start to hurt. But the effects are wonderful. Such a smooth face afterwards.

Next best thing to exfoliation treatments at the dermatology office

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 30, 2010

Best "over the counter" exfoliation treatment I know of. My daughter was treated by a dermatologist for a year for severe acne and received monthly "Dermasweep" (safer form of microdermabrasion) for over half a year. When we moved away we couldn't find a dermatologist who offered the same type of treatment and although her skin is much improved from where it used to be, she missed the incredible smooth feel of her skin after the Dermasweep. I found Derma E's Microdermabrasion Scrub and bought it for her for Christmas and she LOVES it! It's almost as good as the professional treatments she'd been missing.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1583441 on Oct 24, 2010

I bought this along with the Tropical Solutions Facial Scrub. This product is far more superior. it smells really great - like lemon meringue pie! - and for me is a mild exfoliant. I use it daily because of this. The Tropical Solutions is very runny and much more abrasive. I will use the remainder of it but will not order it again since this product works so very, very well.

Skin clearer

Posted by Reviewer2770782 on Jan 26, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I have sensitive skin so have to be careful with what I use. Like other reviewers have said, you do need to be gentle when you scrub. My skin has more of a glow to it and is much clearer.

Super effective

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

My favorite scrub of all time!

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Sep 10, 2012

I have used up several jars of this scrub it is fantastic! It has an intense ability to scrub. I use it not only to remove dead skin and dirt from my skin, but moving around the little crystal-like pieces on my skin helps to stimulate collagen production in the skin. My skin ends up extra plump and smooth for days after use! Thank you for this product!

Perfect

Posted by 4760904513570236655 on Apr 14, 2013

Today I've used for the first time and I can say I love it. You can use it with your face wet or dry but 've just used it with my face dry and my skin is perfect, clean but not dehydrated.

excellent !!

Posted by missblackline on Aug 18, 2012

ce scrub est vraiment efficace ! bonne mine et peau toute douce après ^^