Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

Perfect

Posted by 4760904513570236655 on Apr 14, 2013

Today I've used for the first time and I can say I love it. You can use it with your face wet or dry but 've just used it with my face dry and my skin is perfect, clean but not dehydrated.

Love it!

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

I have always loved this product. I have been using it for about a year now 2-3 times a week and coupled with a scar gel at night it has diminished a lot of acne scars. It also helps makeup look smooth and flawless on the skin.

Super Effective

Posted by duckie on Nov 03, 2012

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by hum-three-nine-two on Jan 11, 2014

given the price, the scrub is excellent. quality compared with other big brands but 4-5times more expensive than drema e. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Very effective scrub

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

At first I thought the jar was very small and it would not last long, but once I tried the product, I found I needed very little of it. The granules in it are small, but sort of sharp (volcanic sand, wow) and there's a lot of them in the scub. In fact it seems to me the sand makes up most of the scrub, so it's not exactly gentle. I did't use it for the recommended 3 minutes, 1 minute is quite enough. Even this might be too much for someone with sensitive skin! Scrubbing your face with this is not a very nice feeling, but it definitely makes skin very smooth and the effect is long lasting too.