Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

really good

Posted by Reviewer2538485 From Australia on Jul 20, 2009

I used this product last week and it left my face very smooth and glowing. I was very happy with the result. I used the matching serum afterwards and my skin looked very healthy.

Gentle and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2665010 From Australia on Mar 07, 2010

I have been looking for an exfoliator that is gentle enough not to leave red blotches on my skin and effective enough to get rid of dead skin and reduce enlarged pores. This product is perfect and I will never be without it. LOVE IT!!!

Nice smell and works well

Posted by Reviewer1596347 From Singapore on Nov 07, 2010

Gives a slight stingy feeling as I have sensitive skin. But I use it sparingly and I actually don't scrub my skin for too long. (Instructions say 3 mins which I think is an overkill). Leaves my skin feeling smooth every time I use it.

Very effective scrub

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

At first I thought the jar was very small and it would not last long, but once I tried the product, I found I needed very little of it. The granules in it are small, but sort of sharp (volcanic sand, wow) and there's a lot of them in the scub. In fact it seems to me the sand makes up most of the scrub, so it's not exactly gentle. I did't use it for the recommended 3 minutes, 1 minute is quite enough. Even this might be too much for someone with sensitive skin! Scrubbing your face with this is not a very nice feeling, but it definitely makes skin very smooth and the effect is long lasting too.

Good for spot treatment

Posted by Reviewer2792171 From Australia on Apr 06, 2011

Works well used dry, with upward motion, for isolated scarring. Not ideal as a face scrub as may abrade pores.