Super scrub.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 21, 2011

My skin feels great using this. I highly recommend it.

Derma E scrub: can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Mar 25, 2015

I use this about once a week. I really have to have the full 3 minutes it says. Noticeably smoother skin that I can see and feel. I will always have a spare jar. I have several of their products and I love each and every one of them. They know what they're doing!

Recomendada

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 14, 2014

Es muy buen producto, pero hay que utilizarlo con prudencia. Yo no tengo la piel sensible y todas las noches utilizo Clarisonic, y la microdermaabraasión, como mucho, una vez por semana. Cuando la utilizo, la noche anterior no he usado clarisonic, para no estresar a la piel.

Alucinante

Posted by 5348174128663227602 on Feb 24, 2014

Deja la piel como la de un bebé. Tengo la piel mucho más lisa, se están yendo las manchas de granitos y alguna solar. Nada que envidiar a productos mucho más caros, lo recomiendo. Seguir al pie de la letra las instrucciones debido a que es un producto muy agresivo, pero a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me ha producido reacción.

Me gusta

Posted by 4914625803742436210 on Aug 27, 2014

Esta microdermoabrasión tiene una consistencia densa con microcristales que exfolian la piel de una forma bastante agresiva, pero de eso se trata, huele a flor de azahar y por ahora me está funcionando bastante bien, los ingredientes son buenos y probablemente la vuelva a comprar porque tiene buen precio con respecto a otras.

microdermabrasion scrub

Posted by nslnsl on Apr 21, 2014

+ a little goes a long way + non irritating + skin feels smoother and looks brighter the next day + refreshing lemon scent though I wish it was scent less - doesn't get rid of some flakiness

great product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 23, 2009

This is really an amazing scrub, you don'n need much of it and when you use it once or twice a week your skin will feel and look much better. It makes my skin very very soft. All the ingredients are all safe and natural, so this will certainly be my favorite scrub.

The best scrub ever

Posted by Reviewer1502259 on May 25, 2010

I have sensitive and dry but acne prone skin and this scrub doesn't irritate it at all! Great for combination skin. It makes my face unbelieveably soft... This really is the best face scrub I have ever used. The texture is so fine - it exfoliates both efficiently and gently. Just perfect. Lime scent is awesome too. I simply love this product, thank you Derma E! <3

Excellent scrub

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I used this before & was out for a while, I forgot how good it makes my skin feel. It feels much cleaner & refreshed.

Good scrub

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Jun 11, 2010

This is a really nice scrub. Exfoliated deeply and left my skin soft. No irritation.