Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

Good for spot treatment

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

Works well used dry, with upward motion, for isolated scarring. Not ideal as a face scrub as may abrade pores.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

But still no Holy Grail for me. The particles should me much smaller , because even with hardly any pressure during use , my normal ( that is not sensitive) skin burns just a bit too much. The scent is fresh and lovely citrus, but for this quite steep price I expect a smoother texture.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 23, 2009

This is really an amazing scrub, you don'n need much of it and when you use it once or twice a week your skin will feel and look much better. It makes my skin very very soft. All the ingredients are all safe and natural, so this will certainly be my favorite scrub.

The best scrub ever

Posted by Reviewer1502259 on May 25, 2010

I have sensitive and dry but acne prone skin and this scrub doesn't irritate it at all! Great for combination skin. It makes my face unbelieveably soft... This really is the best face scrub I have ever used. The texture is so fine - it exfoliates both efficiently and gently. Just perfect. Lime scent is awesome too. I simply love this product, thank you Derma E! <3

Excellent scrub

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I used this before & was out for a while, I forgot how good it makes my skin feel. It feels much cleaner & refreshed.