Super effective

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

excellent !!

Posted by missblackline on Aug 18, 2012

ce scrub est vraiment efficace ! bonne mine et peau toute douce après ^^

Very effective scrub

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

At first I thought the jar was very small and it would not last long, but once I tried the product, I found I needed very little of it. The granules in it are small, but sort of sharp (volcanic sand, wow) and there's a lot of them in the scub. In fact it seems to me the sand makes up most of the scrub, so it's not exactly gentle. I did't use it for the recommended 3 minutes, 1 minute is quite enough. Even this might be too much for someone with sensitive skin! Scrubbing your face with this is not a very nice feeling, but it definitely makes skin very smooth and the effect is long lasting too.

Nice smell and works well

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 07, 2010

Gives a slight stingy feeling as I have sensitive skin. But I use it sparingly and I actually don't scrub my skin for too long. (Instructions say 3 mins which I think is an overkill). Leaves my skin feeling smooth every time I use it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

But still no Holy Grail for me. The particles should me much smaller , because even with hardly any pressure during use , my normal ( that is not sensitive) skin burns just a bit too much. The scent is fresh and lovely citrus, but for this quite steep price I expect a smoother texture.