Next best thing to exfoliation treatments at the dermatology office

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 30, 2010

Best "over the counter" exfoliation treatment I know of. My daughter was treated by a dermatologist for a year for severe acne and received monthly "Dermasweep" (safer form of microdermabrasion) for over half a year. When we moved away we couldn't find a dermatologist who offered the same type of treatment and although her skin is much improved from where it used to be, she missed the incredible smooth feel of her skin after the Dermasweep. I found Derma E's Microdermabrasion Scrub and bought it for her for Christmas and she LOVES it! It's almost as good as the professional treatments she'd been missing.

Great exfoliator!

Posted by Reviewer3283796 on Jan 03, 2011

This really works and only needed 2-3 times per week.

Skin clearer

Posted by Reviewer2770782 on Jan 26, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I have sensitive skin so have to be careful with what I use. Like other reviewers have said, you do need to be gentle when you scrub. My skin has more of a glow to it and is much clearer.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2046032 on Feb 27, 2011

My first thought when I opened the package was, "Wow! This is a small container!". However, this is a really good product and probably the best scrub that I have ever used. A little goes a long way and the results are a clean fresh face!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Apr 12, 2011

The best scrub I have ever tried. I'll keep on it.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3069881 on Apr 12, 2011

great product-highly recommend

Awesome!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

This is one of the best products I've used on my face. Its better than a professional microdermabrasion I've had in the past. A little goes a long way, too. EXCELLENT!

Really excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1629509 on May 05, 2011

The key is very small granules. In other exfoliants the granules are too large, but these guys get it right. But I didn't need to scrub my face with it for 3 minutes. You only need about a dime-sized amount or less. And don't scrub too hard, it will start to hurt. But the effects are wonderful. Such a smooth face afterwards.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jun 23, 2011

This is one of the best exfoliant scrubs I've used. The particles are small and if used properly, really help to exfoliate. I recommend this product.

Good exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer2821314 on Jul 11, 2011

I like this scrub alot. My daughter uses it now too.