Very good product

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014

I am very happy with this scrub. It is gentle enough not to cause irritations and effective enough to clean the skin. I use it with the Derma E Exfoliating Mask and the results are great. I highly recommend it.

Love this!

Posted by Pauliina on Sep 04, 2012

I love love love the smell, like fresh lemon peel. Nice small granulas peel well.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2046032 on Feb 27, 2011

My first thought when I opened the package was, "Wow! This is a small container!". However, this is a really good product and probably the best scrub that I have ever used. A little goes a long way and the results are a clean fresh face!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Oct 19, 2011

I have used it for about 2 weeks and sure does well with the Clarisonic. Expensive but worth it.

More younger

Posted by 5379851352514765835 on Dec 25, 2013

I like It's very well. My skin is beautiful and more young.

Best Scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2799876 on Aug 11, 2016

Keeps my skin polished and smooth. I've tried a lot of these scrubs, and this one is the best by far.

diminishes fine lines & doesn't cause skin irritation for me

Posted by Reviewer2803395 on Mar 26, 2012

I'm on my third package of this. When I first started using it, I noticed a reduction in fine lines over the first 2 weeks. Other people commented on the difference as well, which has never happened to me with change in skin care before. Since then, there hasn't been continued reduction, but the fine lines have been as improved as they were at 2 weeks after starting. It also reduces the peeling I'd get right arond my nose. I use it 3 times a week, and follow it up with Derma E's hyaluronic acid night cream and sometimes a moisture mask as well. (I'm in my early 40s with pale combination skin and don't often have acne.)

Exfoliant

Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Nov 04, 2011

The best face scrub I have ever had. After using it my skin looks so nice and soft, and it is just after using this scrub twice. I'm looking forward for results what this scrub can provide me in longer period of usage.

Amazing Exfoliant!

Posted by Reviewer2760582 on Jan 31, 2012

Leaves your skin soft & glowing. The best scrub I've ever used!

très efficace

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Feb 23, 2014

Ma peau est parfaitement nettoyée, mon grain de peau est affiné. Ça permet de rendre mes sérums plus effectifs. Pas besoin d'en utiliser bcp, il me durera longtemps