Great product and much cheaper than a salon

Posted by Reviewer1437139 on Jun 14, 2010

I love this product. My skins really glows after using it. It has natural ingredients and gives good results. A little goes a long way.

Best scrub ever!

Posted by Reviewer1254844 on Nov 25, 2010

My face got brighter and smoother. First when I felt some 'grainee' things, I worried about pssible irritation. But I was wrong. this product absolutely works for my dry & turn-over-needed-deadcell-allover skin. You can see the difference immediately.

love this scrub

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Apr 10, 2014

Great scrub and smells nice. My skin is normal to slightly dry in some areas.

Excellent scrub

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I used this before & was out for a while, I forgot how good it makes my skin feel. It feels much cleaner & refreshed.

The best scrub ever

Posted by Reviewer1502259 on May 25, 2010

I have sensitive and dry but acne prone skin and this scrub doesn't irritate it at all! Great for combination skin. It makes my face unbelieveably soft... This really is the best face scrub I have ever used. The texture is so fine - it exfoliates both efficiently and gently. Just perfect. Lime scent is awesome too. I simply love this product, thank you Derma E! <3

Wow......my skin is looking really nice!

Posted by 5735244896159712086 on Nov 21, 2013

After turning 47, I noticed my normal skin was starting to change and botox was not an option for me! I've tried a lot of products and I have to say, I am really impressed with this product. After cleansing, I've been putting this on in the morning and evening for the past few weeks and I really notice a difference. My skin looks and feels firmer! It is super absorbent too! My skin looks firmer and feels soft and smooth!

Best exfoliator for sensitive skin and MCS

Posted by Reviewer1354888 on Feb 07, 2012

This is a fabulous product. I have MCS and sensitive skin and it's perfect for me - gentle, very slight pleasant scent and leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. I hope this product does not get altered in any way or discontinued - I don't ever want to be without it! I would highly recommended to everyone :)

great product

Posted by 5604720152999562820 on Nov 16, 2016

I have sensitive skin, and I've just used this product tonight for the first time. And I can definetely say my skin has never felt so instantly smooth after using a product. I usually flare up, and get aggravated red skin after using some brands. Still early days- but loving what I've experienced so far with this product!

Best face scrub out there.

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Apr 24, 2015

I love this, i have bought it again as i was so pleased with it. I only use once a week at the most and make sure i moisturize well afterwards.Don't rub too hard just softly all over for a short while to start with & increase if necessary with each subsequent use.It is great to use in the shower and leaves your skin fresh & new looking afterwards. Rub too hard you will get sore skin.

Very good

Posted by 4716188542056181239 on Aug 18, 2014

Skin is very clear and smooth after this product.