Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)

Great product and much cheaper than a salon

Posted by Reviewer1437139 on Jun 14, 2010

I love this product. My skins really glows after using it. It has natural ingredients and gives good results. A little goes a long way.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1583441 on Oct 24, 2010

I bought this along with the Tropical Solutions Facial Scrub. This product is far more superior. it smells really great - like lemon meringue pie! - and for me is a mild exfoliant. I use it daily because of this. The Tropical Solutions is very runny and much more abrasive. I will use the remainder of it but will not order it again since this product works so very, very well.

Best scrub ever!

Posted by Reviewer1254844 on Nov 25, 2010

My face got brighter and smoother. First when I felt some 'grainee' things, I worried about pssible irritation. But I was wrong. this product absolutely works for my dry & turn-over-needed-deadcell-allover skin. You can see the difference immediately.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 22, 2010

GOOD

Next best thing to exfoliation treatments at the dermatology office

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 30, 2010

Best "over the counter" exfoliation treatment I know of. My daughter was treated by a dermatologist for a year for severe acne and received monthly "Dermasweep" (safer form of microdermabrasion) for over half a year. When we moved away we couldn't find a dermatologist who offered the same type of treatment and although her skin is much improved from where it used to be, she missed the incredible smooth feel of her skin after the Dermasweep. I found Derma E's Microdermabrasion Scrub and bought it for her for Christmas and she LOVES it! It's almost as good as the professional treatments she'd been missing.