Awesome!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

This is one of the best products I've used on my face. Its better than a professional microdermabrasion I've had in the past. A little goes a long way, too. EXCELLENT!

Amazing Exfoliant!

Posted by Reviewer2760582 on Jan 31, 2012

Leaves your skin soft & glowing. The best scrub I've ever used!

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Sep 19, 2011

It works great and excellent quality.

An absolute must have!!

Posted by Reviewer2301489 on Sep 21, 2011

This product is great! I use it once a week and I love the way my skin feels and looks!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Sep 27, 2011

This is my 2nd jar and I love it. I have had so many comments on how I don't look my age and alot of credit, I think, goes to using this product. Does a very gentle exfoliation and my skin feels wonderful afterwards.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Oct 19, 2011

I have used it for about 2 weeks and sure does well with the Clarisonic. Expensive but worth it.

Exfoliant

Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Nov 04, 2011

The best face scrub I have ever had. After using it my skin looks so nice and soft, and it is just after using this scrub twice. I'm looking forward for results what this scrub can provide me in longer period of usage.

Best exfoliator for sensitive skin and MCS

Posted by Reviewer1354888 on Feb 07, 2012

This is a fabulous product. I have MCS and sensitive skin and it's perfect for me - gentle, very slight pleasant scent and leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. I hope this product does not get altered in any way or discontinued - I don't ever want to be without it! I would highly recommended to everyone :)

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1809292 on Mar 07, 2012

This works like most scrubs, but the smell is divine. It's lemon or lime...I wish they had more products with that smell. A bit expensive though.

diminishes fine lines & doesn't cause skin irritation for me

Posted by Reviewer2803395 on Mar 26, 2012

I'm on my third package of this. When I first started using it, I noticed a reduction in fine lines over the first 2 weeks. Other people commented on the difference as well, which has never happened to me with change in skin care before. Since then, there hasn't been continued reduction, but the fine lines have been as improved as they were at 2 weeks after starting. It also reduces the peeling I'd get right arond my nose. I use it 3 times a week, and follow it up with Derma E's hyaluronic acid night cream and sometimes a moisture mask as well. (I'm in my early 40s with pale combination skin and don't often have acne.)