Derma E scrub: can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Mar 25, 2015

I use this about once a week. I really have to have the full 3 minutes it says. Noticeably smoother skin that I can see and feel. I will always have a spare jar. I have several of their products and I love each and every one of them. They know what they're doing!

Best face scrub out there.

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Apr 24, 2015

I love this, i have bought it again as i was so pleased with it. I only use once a week at the most and make sure i moisturize well afterwards.Don't rub too hard just softly all over for a short while to start with & increase if necessary with each subsequent use.It is great to use in the shower and leaves your skin fresh & new looking afterwards. Rub too hard you will get sore skin.

Does the job well

Posted by 5152031074391096843 on May 22, 2015

Excellent citrusy smell. Scrubs well. Will reorder it. Don^t forget to hydrate your skin after use.

nice product

Posted by 4683043402193904084 on Sep 16, 2014

It smells really nice and it is a good product, however it doesnt worth to spend that much money on it. there are other cheaper scrubs they do the same thing

Good scrub

Posted by Virginia on Apr 21, 2014

I quite like. I have tried other scrubs that I liked it, but it works well, I can’t complain. Also I have to say I use it rarely, once a week maybe. When I can I will put as a beauty routine to see results. The downside is its price, I think it's a little pricey

Me ha sorprendido

Posted by MyriamCruz on Feb 19, 2014

Lo uso con precaución,pero me deja una piel...de bebé, jeje!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not bad

Very good exfoliant but not for acne prone (open wound) skin

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Oct 01, 2012

I have acne on my cheeks, some open so can't use it there too harshly but skin on other areas was so incredibly soft I was so amazed! Once the bad breakout soothes I'm gonna use it on my whole face mmm can't wait :)

Facial Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2809630 on Nov 15, 2011

A good sharp but gentle scrub. Pleasant scent. Effective.

Good but you can do it for much less !!!

Posted by Reviewer1331795 on Feb 01, 2012

With sugar and olive oil you get a better exfoliant and much cheaper.