Very good product

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014

I am very happy with this scrub. It is gentle enough not to cause irritations and effective enough to clean the skin. I use it with the Derma E Exfoliating Mask and the results are great. I highly recommend it.

Best face scrub out there.

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Apr 24, 2015

I love this, i have bought it again as i was so pleased with it. I only use once a week at the most and make sure i moisturize well afterwards.Don't rub too hard just softly all over for a short while to start with & increase if necessary with each subsequent use.It is great to use in the shower and leaves your skin fresh & new looking afterwards. Rub too hard you will get sore skin.

Does the job well

Posted by 5152031074391096843 on May 22, 2015

Excellent citrusy smell. Scrubs well. Will reorder it. Don^t forget to hydrate your skin after use.

Best Scrub!

Posted by Reviewer2799876 on Aug 11, 2016

Keeps my skin polished and smooth. I've tried a lot of these scrubs, and this one is the best by far.

great product

Posted by 5604720152999562820 on Nov 16, 2016

I have sensitive skin, and I've just used this product tonight for the first time. And I can definetely say my skin has never felt so instantly smooth after using a product. I usually flare up, and get aggravated red skin after using some brands. Still early days- but loving what I've experienced so far with this product!

Works great but expensive

Posted by 5346577446004461777 on Dec 19, 2016

This works great, however it is expensive. Thats why I drop a star. But a little goes a long way, I'm still using it.

Great product, pricey

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Oct 22, 2016

Would buy again if the value were a bit better for the quantity; it is not cost effective when shipping in to countries with lower customs limits. It is an excellent exfoliant, nonetheless.

Me ha sorprendido

Posted by MyriamCruz on Feb 19, 2014

Lo uso con precaución,pero me deja una piel...de bebé, jeje!

nice product

Posted by 4683043402193904084 on Sep 16, 2014

It smells really nice and it is a good product, however it doesnt worth to spend that much money on it. there are other cheaper scrubs they do the same thing

Good scrub

Posted by Virginia on Apr 21, 2014

I quite like. I have tried other scrubs that I liked it, but it works well, I can’t complain. Also I have to say I use it rarely, once a week maybe. When I can I will put as a beauty routine to see results. The downside is its price, I think it's a little pricey