Weird smell, doesnt work for me.

Posted by quiggle on May 29, 2013

Bought this due to the reviews but doesn't work for me. Has a weird smell as well.

couldn't use it

Posted by marianF on Jan 20, 2014

I don't think that this product is suitable for sensitive skin.I didn't have any severely adverse reaction to it, but when I woke up next morning after applying it and leaving it overnight, my skin looked weird, uneven, reddish and felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day.I gave it to a friend who has less sensitive skin and on the oily side.

5% AHA at pH 3

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

Mediocre. Prefer DeVita Glycolic Acid Blend which is more soothing on the skin, despite being 10%AHA

can't find the effect

Posted by Reviewer1581850 on Oct 30, 2012

Well, can't find any good results after using it.

Not so sure yet

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

I've only been using the overnight peel for a couple of weeks, twice a week. I haven't noticed any difference yet.

Too greasy for my face, no effect

Posted by 4848167118673512745 on May 14, 2014

Disappointed. I do not like the texture, it makes my face greasy (although I have a dry skin), I don't like how my skin looks in the morning after I've applied this the night before and first of all don't see any results although I've applied it every other day for about two weeks. I won't repurchase.

Not suitable for oily skins

Posted by Gabriel-C-A on Jul 15, 2014

I bought this product mainly because I have already used successfully other Alpha Hydroxy Acid products for my skin. But i was highly disappointed, mainly because the product advertises that is suitable for all skin types witch doesn't seen true to me. This product is too oily for my skin and made my dark spots worse and brought up some acne too. Also, it's not strong enough for me, but it could be suitable for people with more sensitive skin and less experience with AHA containing products. On the plus side it doesn't have any smell witch is a big plus for me and the bottle with the dispenser makes it easier to use. So if you have dry or normal skin this may help you, but I wouldn't buy it for oily skin.

no affect what so ever

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Nov 20, 2015

i will not buy again

OK product

Posted by 5145812543953534894 on Sep 24, 2015

Helps smooth skin a little, feels nice on, doesn't irritate skin. Does nothing for my pigmentation though.