10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Derma E, Overnight Peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acids, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Weird smell, doesnt work for me.

Posted by quiggle on May 29, 2013

Bought this due to the reviews but doesn't work for me. Has a weird smell as well.

couldn't use it

Posted by marianF on Jan 20, 2014

I don't think that this product is suitable for sensitive skin.I didn't have any severely adverse reaction to it, but when I woke up next morning after applying it and leaving it overnight, my skin looked weird, uneven, reddish and felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day.I gave it to a friend who has less sensitive skin and on the oily side.

Not suitable for oily skins

Posted by Gabriel-C-A on Jul 15, 2014

I bought this product mainly because I have already used successfully other Alpha Hydroxy Acid products for my skin. But i was highly disappointed, mainly because the product advertises that is suitable for all skin types witch doesn't seen true to me. This product is too oily for my skin and made my dark spots worse and brought up some acne too. Also, it's not strong enough for me, but it could be suitable for people with more sensitive skin and less experience with AHA containing products. On the plus side it doesn't have any smell witch is a big plus for me and the bottle with the dispenser makes it easier to use. So if you have dry or normal skin this may help you, but I wouldn't buy it for oily skin.

Not so sure yet

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

I've only been using the overnight peel for a couple of weeks, twice a week. I haven't noticed any difference yet.

can't find the effect

Posted by Reviewer1581850 on Oct 30, 2012

Well, can't find any good results after using it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »