► A Star Product, A Well-Formulated Fairly Priced AHA Lotion

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013

This is a Star Product for those who are looking for a well-formulated AHA lotion. With 5% glycolic acid plus lower amounts of the lesser-known AHA ingredients lactic and malic acids, all formulated at an effective pH level of 3. IMHO, this product is a great exfoliant especially for those with normal to dry, sun-damaged skin. It contains antioxidants and a dry skin-friendly mix of emollients, while the fragrance from lemon extract is subtle. In many respects, the antioxidants chosen have very reliable scientific records when it comes to their skin-care benefits. Those antioxidants are essential to stimulate healthy collagen production. Packaging is correct for this product as air-tight packaging is critical to ingredient efficacy and stability, and antioxidants deteriorate in the presence of air. It is very normal to experience a small amount of tingling. It dissipated quickly and stop altogether with ongoing use. Within a few weeks of applications, my skin experiences renewed texture, color and tone, as well as a reduction in the appearance of sun damage and fine lines. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high performance cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Alpha Hydroxy Acids Beauty Fluid,

Posted by Reviewer3288263 on Apr 12, 2010

It contains 5% AHA at a pH of 3. This sentence is very important, because AHA just work at this degree and then exfoliate well.

Skin saver!

Posted by Reviewer2427644 on Sep 16, 2011

I always thought I had sensitive/reactive skin... and I read other reviews saying how this might sting when applied... Well, for me, very minimal to NO stinging. I started off slow -- using this once every other night -- but have no progressed to using every morning before my Derma E Alpha-Lipoic C-Ester serum. I always notice an immediate calming effect and shrunken pores. After about 2 weeks my face is the clearest it's been in a LONG time. I LOVE THIS!

The best for problematic skin

Posted by Reviewer1447180 on Nov 02, 2010

I have mixed type of skin and it is getting dirty pretty quickly. It is also rough and the main problem is scars and pigmentation spots caused by acne. I am using this for a couple weeks and the results are already noticable. My skin has became more smoother and illuminating. I am using it every evening and morning (mixing with C-Ester Serum in the morning). Highly recommended product.

Great AHA and cheap. Strongly recommend

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Strongly recommend. With relatively high portion of AHA, it works great and easy to use. Just apply at night and clean in the morning. You will see the difference. Natural ingredients and no additional and harmful chemicals. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Exfoliates and Dries up acne

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 19, 2011

I used this 2 nights in a row and my skin looked better/fresher in the morning. I continued to use it another 2 nights and then my face felt a little raw. I'm now using it once every 23nights and I leave it on for around 20 minutes before applying some calendula moisturiser before I go to sleep. I feel this does dry up acne and it's very good value! A little goes a long way. Over time, this will replace dead cells and freshen the skin. Test this out, it will be different for each person based on how sensitive your skin is. Some people could use this every night as it's not too strong, for others, once or twice a week is sufficient. I didn't feel any stinging or tingling sensation. It goes on lovely and smooth, skin feels good and I have already bought more to make sure I am stocked up. Great product, love Derma E. Other Derma E products to add for anti-ageing are the vitamin C serum (or use the Avalon organics one) plus the DMAE creams. You can mix these all together or use the others in the day.

Will Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Dec 26, 2008

I bought this product because it's vegan, the company labeled the % and the ph. I apply it every morning. I cleanse my face, apply derma e AHA liberally over face and neck, and then apply derma e alpha lipoic, c-ester, dmae cream liberally. My skin is clear. No more breakouts. No more foundation. My face glows. Thank you Dr. Perricone!

Great AHA peel

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012

I like this product. I have sensitive skin with some dry areas. It doesnt make my face red. It helped refine my pores and smooth away any flakiness. My skin feels balanced after this peel. I use it 2 times a week . I would highly recommend this product.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1695141 on Aug 12, 2011

After 3 applications I can see the difference! The skin is smoother and cleaner

Great peeling

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

This peeling is wonderful. Splitting the top layer of a skin, cleanses the skin well so and reduces the amount of facial wrinkles. Расщепляя верхний слой кожи, хорошо очищает кожу уменьшает количество мимических морщин.